Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 5:39 AM
OMG, I wish I had seen this thread months ago. I found most the ones listed on my own, but it wasn't easy. This thread should ALWAYS be on the front page. Seriously.. AND further, it should always be there for each game generation..

Even with all my searching, there were a few in here I have never heard of. And I had NO idea you had to update EP's individually. I wonder if that is why I am crashing..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 5:56 AM
There is a patch downloader on this site that will patch your earlier EPs up to the point that they stopped patching them: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409829

I also find that if I use that to patch the base game (1.42, 1.50 etc) its much more stable than patching through the launcher.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:53 PM
@ChaoticMoira Agreed!
@Orilon thanks for that info!

I am enjoying checking out a lot of these mods. Currently I am using :
Delphy's Magic Garden Gnome & Buzz's Box of Seeds because I enjoy my sims gardening and making nectar.
whiterider's NoCurfew because ugh! My teen was once JUST outside her homelot looking at a unicorn and a cop showed up! Cop should have been in awe too!
Ani Dexter Bear because sometimes you just want to smack a sim. I'm thinking of trying out desecrate's Deathnote as well.
Zerbu - Sim Biography - I love reading the townies Bios. Social sims would know this stuff!
Buzzler Same energy for beds Yay Buzzler! I wish it raised the environment stat on beds as well. Just a bit more because I personally LIKE some of the lesser environ beds better.
anak ponti Portable Easel. I know the sketchbook works for the painting skill but ...an easel!
Cherry 92 Toddler interactions (the eat from pet bowl won me over)
Currently trying out nonamena's Cowplant mod. I'm undecisive over which tweaks to add with that.
Enirei WerewolfMaul. I only wish someone would make a zombie mod that turned zombies NASTY. Then we could really have fun.
and Shoni's Vampire overhaul
oh! and Buzzler's Chuck Norris Roundhouse with the Chuck sim. He's currently just roaming the land. I've yet to actually witness him in action.

I will check out a lot of these other mods. Thanks!
Page 4 of 4