Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 7:18 AM
Default I cannot edit my old account and write on the forum with it.
Hello! Sorry for creating a second account, but I have a problem with my old account: I cannot edit it and write on the forum with it(((((( It turns out that I (more precisely, my old account) is blocked((((( My old nickname is Burinis (without 1996). What to do? What is my old account blocked for? And can I unblock it?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 10:41 AM
Hi Burinis!

It looked like your usergroup was set to a usergroup that can't edit, post, write, etc. I think the reason why that was the issue was probably the second account that was being made, and what the system then does, if it recognises any sockpuppets, it makes one of the accounts unusable.

So what I did was merging your new account into the old account, and changed the usergroup to a usergroup that can actually write posts, edit, etc. Like a regular member basically

If you still experience any issues, do let us know!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hi Burinis!

It looked like your usergroup was set to a usergroup that can't edit, post, write, etc. I think the reason why that was the issue was probably the second account that was being made, and what the system then does, if it recognises any sockpuppets, it makes one of the accounts unusable.

So what I did was merging your new account into the old account, and changed the usergroup to a usergroup that can actually write posts, edit, etc. Like a regular member basically

If you still experience any issues, do let us know!

Lyralei, thanks for the help!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 1:53 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered