Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:20 PM Last edited by CTherese : 8th Jun 2009 at 4:32 PM.
Default A Silly LOTR Movie
Okay, I'm going to swallow my pride and take a chance at getting boo-ed. LOL

A little background: One of my favourite songs is Tusk by Fleetwood Mac. Just love the drumbeat, etc. It's not something one can actually dance to.
Anyway, I imported the song into my SIMS 2 game along with other songs and was just minding my own business playing innocently when the song came on the radio (in-game) and one of my SIMMIES started dancing The Slap Dance (from Bon Voyage expansion). The others joined in (including Bigfoot) and since Legolas was there, too, he joined in. I laughed at how they were actually dancing in time with the music. And that's how this whole music video idea got started. Bigfoot became "Beorn", the Skin-changer from The Hobbit and well...take a peek for yourselves. It's slow going at first (my first movie), but the visuals increase with the music.

I uploaded the .wmv file onto my own website since YouTube wouldn't allow it due to copyright issues.

Enough background? Please keep in mind that I intended this to be silly, old grandmother that I am. Enjoy!

Click Here: "The Lord Of The Rings Meets Fleetwood Mac"

Pax,
CTherese

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~