Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Happy Birthday! 25 is a cool number of years to have behind you - a whole quarter of a century! Hope it's special with lots of cake!

Thank you ^.^ And I'm going to have a radical cake! My friend is making an evil ducky cake. You know from Nightmare From Christmas, the evil ducky toy. :D

Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
Happy 25th, and take some advice, enjoy the upcoming years because 29 sneaks up on you before you know it.

Thank you And I thought the same thing when I was 16, and I was like

WOOT WOOT! And then I am now 25, and I ask myself ever dang day...Where did the time go?

Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
I'm getting better at braiding my hair and I have A's in all of my classes. :D

Woot woot! Go all A's! Congratulations, hun! :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 9:08 AM Last edited by DrowningFishy : 16th Feb 2012 at 9:52 AM.
Sex in the CIty was horrible in my opinion. But I think I tore something laughing watching the Korean male version. Yup defently a mood lifter.

-edit-

I forgot it's call Hyena

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Inventor
#103 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 9:31 AM
I'm probably a bad person for laughing at this....aw, screw it.
Pppppfffffffttttt!
Scholar
#104 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
I'm probably a bad person for laughing at this....aw, screw it.
Pppppfffffffttttt!

Nope, that is what we call irony; Irony is funny. I don't know a single person who did not laugh after reading that.

Field Researcher
#105 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
Nope, that is what we call irony; Irony is funny. I don't know a single person who did not laugh after reading that.

Agreed!
Although a bit late to make my day today.

What made my day was a new plushie arrived up for me! I think I may be starting a new obsession but it is sooo cute! Put me in such a good mood that I volunteered to help a coworker out at her club tonight and that made her day!
Screenshots

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Scholar
#106 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 11:55 AM
@annoainthere OMG that plushie is SO CUTE! Where did you get it?

This drama is making me want to do evil things with blue pills, and next time I am on a date and a guy is in a upright posision I am going to say "Stand up, and take it out, I want to hang up my jacket." If you don't get it don't ask for an explination your to young.

Scholar
#107 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Woot woot! Go all A's! Congratulations, hun! :D

Thanks!

Co-worker gave me $40 today. :D
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 10:44 PM
Hmm, something good that happened today?

One of the taller kids in one of my classes put a sticky note over the projector, and the teacher spent half of the hour unplugging and re-plugging the cable from the computer saying "Its not working!" We spent half the hour smothering our mouths. Needless to say, the teacher found out, and it was a mean prank, but still...

Oh, it was funny. And... the Sprite fairy came by today and gave me a bottle of amazing. Yeah.

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein
Inventor
#109 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 5:36 AM
More irony news. I don't really hate the franchise, and, quite frankly, hearing people bitch about it is sometimes just as annoying as the series itself, I really just want it to go away and not have it shoved in my face anymore. That said, however, I do like my little dashes of irony.
Test Subject
#110 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 7:28 AM Last edited by leesester : 18th Feb 2012 at 5:15 PM.
This is pretty cool. My husband washed the dishes and do the laundry today.
Scholar
#111 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 6:32 PM
They might not be euthanizing a dog I like at the shelter.
Mad Poster
#112 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 9:09 PM
My boyfriend/business partner took me out to a restaurant on the coast (aka, the coast of a lake . . . cos we have no coast where I am) and it was spectacular. Then I get home and after we say goodnight and part ways (we're neighbours) my dad starts reminiscing out of the blue with me over cups of coffee he showed up with! About how I had my Barbies but I wasn't satisfied with them all being blonde so I went and got a bunch of different-looking Barbies so my collection would be diverse. Plus there was a Barbie in a kimono that was just to die for, I still have her in the box. I was only three or four, I think. And the time, when I was five years old, I had to pick out a book for reading for school at home and I started reading Carrie by Stephen King. I have a picture of it but it's in a box somewhere.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Inventor
#113 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 5:58 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#114 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
Thanks!

Co-worker gave me $40 today. :D

You're welcome hun. And 40?! Very nice ^.^

As for me, when I got on my Facebook, I saw that a lot of people remembered my birthday, and honestly, a lot of them I was shocked about

YAY! :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#115 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 6:59 AM
My dad took me to a conference on dream interpretation and alternate universes!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#116 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 4:48 PM
My mom is hilarious.

We were watching TV, and I'm about to fast forward through the commercials. She hears the name "Booker T. Washington, Fredrick Douglass, Harriet Tubman..." and says "Wait! Those are the school names!" (of course, this is a commercial for Tosh.0, and essentially it's premise is 'why not celebrate Black History Month by watching a white comedian that makes a lot of racist jokes?') so:

"Wait! Those are school names!"
"... What."
"Those are names of schools! I know that!"
"Hahaha! What the fuck are you talking about?"
"No no, go back. I want to see why they have schools named after them!"
"That's not what that commercial is."
"Well, then I just want to see them!"
"Do you know who Booker T. Washington is?"
"He has schools named after him in Texas- 'Booker T. Washington Elementary'."
"HAH! Do you know who Harriet Tubman is?"
"... Oh, I dunno. The first slave to ride a bus?"
"pfff. No!"
"Hey, don't laugh at me, I didn't go to school in Texas!"
"It didn't happen in Texas!"
"Whatever I just want to see them."
So I rewind and the commercial plays- it shows each of their portraits for about 2 seconds, then ends with "Suck it, Whitey."
She says "Hm. I didn't know that."

God, I love her.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#117 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 8:19 PM
my daughter drew this: what I find amazing is the way she sort of inter laced the numbers with the picture, also she is only learning English now as a second language (she is 4) and she is only learning to read now
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#118 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 8:25 PM
What's her first language?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
What's her first language?

Afrikaans, we wanted her to learn her mother tongue properly before she learned a second language. She can now converse in English quite well. Recently we had a friend over that we haven't seen in 8 years because he lives in Taiwan, anyway his wife speaks Mandarin and she only started learning English and my daughter communicates with her no problem, my husband on the other hand says that he has a real language problem
Mad Poster
#120 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 5:52 AM
That's awesome ~ about your daughter, not your husband, lol. I had to google Afrikaans as I had not heard of it before. It's interesting. I really have no other thing to compare it to other than some variations of standard languages such as Creole or Cajun French. Maybe Yiddish is somewhat like it in that it's a new language based on a couple of others. Thanks for sharing, now I've learned something about another part of the world.

Mad Poster
#121 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 6:03 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 24th Feb 2012 at 6:16 AM.
I got a girlfriend. Whom I love and is a moogle. :lovestruc

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Field Researcher
#122 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 10:00 AM
I saw this picture...

(If you from Indonesia, you will understand it.)
Screenshots

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Scholar
#123 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:04 PM
It's my day off. :D
Inventor
#124 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 8:09 AM
This news story. And it was all made possible by EA, the people who gave us our beloved Sims games.
Mad Poster
#125 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:53 AM
I love the way my boyfriend and I can communicate how we feel with a squeeze of the hand or a look, something we've earned by being a couple for a few years.

Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 5 of 118