Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:20 AM
My dad ordered my birthday presents! Hurry up, next week. 20 books and a movie, eBay, I love you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:31 AM
I get to see my Grandparents & my pregnant aunt tonight! :3
Inventor
#53 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:57 AM
9 and a half hours until Glee concert. Darren Criss. Live. Eeee! This week is getting better and better! And this is my first concert. EVER! AHHH!

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#54 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 10:23 AM
Our new internet package comes in tomorrow. $30 for 100GB a month? Yes, please! That's $5 less than what we're paying now for 65GB extra :D
Scholar
#55 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
9 and a half hours until Glee concert. Darren Criss. Live. Eeee! This week is getting better and better! And this is my first concert. EVER! AHHH!

Oh, you are TOO lucky.
On a related note, my day was made yesterday by hearing Darren Criss was signing up for Pottermore! :D

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Rubric Wrangler
#56 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 2:39 AM
I got this adorable tiered skirt on sale. It was originally $24, I got it for $8! :D

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Alchemist
#57 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 10:37 AM
My dad didn't get around to going to the store today, but he did get KFC while I was sleeping. Yummy. I find it almost creepy how their potatoes taste exactly the same reheated as they do fresh...
Rubric Wrangler
#58 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 12:22 PM
Happy Canada Day! :D

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#59 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:10 PM
I got the job!!!!! :D:D:D

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#60 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:19 PM
This text from one of my friends: "I forgot how to put a tampon in. Can I call you and you can talk me through it?"

How does one forget how to put a tampon in ?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#61 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 9:54 PM
I went downtown with my dad to get my mom some food, but I just sat in the car. My dad got me a drink from Jamba Juice. I feel like it's my reward for sitting in such heat that my eyelids were sweaty.

I vow to go to Jamba Juice more often. This thing is heaven.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:29 AM
I have a chance to go to Italy with one of my best friends this summer! I'm kinda scared it won't happen though, since I only have two weeks between finishing work and going to university, so I wouldn't be able to stay long at all... and on top of that, my parents probably won't agree to it. But oh my gosh, it would be so much fun! Here's hoping it works out.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Mad Poster
#63 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:53 AM
Party time! I've got two 18ths to go to :D
Inventor
#64 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 11:43 AM
OK, this is more like 'What made your week?' because my Glee Concert was 2 days ago now but I feel compelled to tell you how frickin' amazing it was.
We were sitting the last row of the central section of the O2, with the guy managing the screens behind us, and about 2 metres away a smaller stage. We didn't think anyone was going to come on that stage though. Boy were we wrong...
AHHHHHH! So, Puck, Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt and the FRINKIN' WARBLERS CAME ON! DARREN CRISS! EEeeh! About 2 metres away from me. I almost fainted. So my life time dream came true.

OK, to show how close I was, this is a photo without zoom:

It was amazing.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 5:09 PM
I have an actual list today:
  • the weather is cold and lovely
  • I kept thinking about my favorite high school teacher today because I kind of miss him, and then I got an e-mail from him this afternoon
  • related to that, I got invited to philosophy camp
  • I had my last exam yesterday, getting the results tomorrow
  • I'm having pizza for dinner

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#66 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 8:41 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 2nd Jul 2011 at 8:53 PM. Reason: I should learn English before I learn Italian.
I keep saying "gn" sounds like they're pronounced in Italian.

I don't know why this makes me happy.
Scholar
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:26 PM
I found my name and a download of mine mentioned on a best finds thread, I am so flattered! (Not to mention I am having major butterflies now!).

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Mad Poster
#68 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:07 AM
I had such a fun time last night, though admittedly it all got a little crazy. The first party was just relaxed, sitting around by the fire with drinks and a cat and two hilarious guys for entertainment, and then the second was just crazy dancing until 1AM. But then I got ridiculously emotional for no real reason and everything went downhill from there.

But aside from all that, I also got to see and party with my best friend for the first time in six months :D
Alchemist
#69 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:16 AM
Shitty day made awesome by BIRTHDAY PRESENTS. Cars and Thirst 3 (book), at last! I am a happy cupcake.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:25 AM
I just got a call from my best friend and we're meeting up for lunch. I miss her so much when she's not around, so it's great to be able to organise things when she is in town :3
Forum Resident
#71 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 3:56 PM
Sleeping in is always a good thing!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Theorist
#72 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 8:29 PM
I played the Sims for the first time in months today. Oh yeah, I'm back!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:45 PM
I went to a concert with my friends to celebrate our exam results, and we really had a wonderful time. After the show we got to hang out backstage, and the guys invited us to hang out with them later, to which we politely declined.

Nights like these are so much fun, yet they always have a sad undertone to it, since we barely get to hang out like this together, and we'll all be moving to different cities in a matter of months.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#74 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 3:47 AM
Dinner from my family's Fourth of July celebration. Steak and veggie kebobs, grilled pineapple, wild rice, baked sourdough bread, and strawberries with my grandmother's famous marshmallow citrus fruit dip. I probably won't be hungry for another twelve hours.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 6:03 AM
I got to drive for the first time in nearly 2 years. Phwoarrr was that fun! I really must go about getting a car - I've had my licence for 2 and a half years, lol.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha

Page 3 of 74