Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#76 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
I liked the part where Rick shot those two dudes. And I want to know what's wrong with Hershel's daughter (the one that fainted). I know a lot of people on this other forum seem to think his daughter somehow got infected when her mom attacked her.

I really wish they would they would do a flashback where they showed what happened to Sophia. I at least hope they make a webisode of it.

Agree to all of this, especially the Sophia webisode.

I do like how they're giving Glen a bit of development, he's my favorite on there, and it's cute to see how he and Maggie bounce off of each other--even if Maggie does make me roll my eyes from time to time, at least she (and Carol) are tolerable, unlike all of the other women on the show.

Carol and Daryl are kind of sweet together as well, and have an interesting relationship; not sure if I want them to try something romantic, or if they're better off just staying bffs.

Also, I'm a bit sad at how the episode with Sophia ended. Not just because it was tragic, but also because I can no longer use the phrase "Herschel's Magical Walker Barn" any longer.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 5:18 PM
I can't figure out if I want Daryl and Carol to get together or not either. Sometimes I just want them to start making out, but other times I just feel like their really good friends.

I'm sad Sophia is dead because ,unless they find more survivors, Carl just lost the person to have is first kiss with :P
Inventor
#78 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 7:29 AM
Just...this:
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:29 PM
Alright, I know some will hate this but here goes anyway...

When Sophia came out of that barn, I yelled -- "Finally! Now they can stop looking for this girl who was so dead since episode 1!"

And she deserved it. Yep.

Why in the world did she run into the woods in the first place? That walking dead wasn't one of the fast ones, it was moving slow. She could have easily avoided it and ran towards one of the others, and if she didn't know where they were hidden -- at least run towards the other cars, not into the freakin' woods where you know there are more walkers. Yeah, she was a frightened girl, but if I'm frightened I'm running towards help, not away from it.

But no, she runs into the woods. She so deserved it.
Inventor
#80 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
Sorry guys and gals, but this is the worst zombie "anything" I've ever seen.

I'm the type of person that should love this show, but I can't stand to watch a full episode.

I'm "bored" watching a zombie show! How wrong can you get?

Half of the last season I swear didn't have more than 2 zombies, but we sure knew who was f*cking who.

If this show doesen't get some "real" action, I really don't care about the next season.

Actually the show is about the people surving a zombie apocalypse, and not really so much about the zombies. Though I agree that the show has lacked a little here and there. Like watching them look for a girl for half a season.. but it you are more about blood and killing I don't think this show serves that purpose for you. It's like Lost, it's about the characters relations and their struggles.
Scholar
#81 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 9:41 PM Last edited by frankokomando : 20th Feb 2012 at 10:07 PM.
So on last nights episode if I was Rick I would have just shot that kid and put him out his misery.

When Hershel, Glen, and Rick got back to the farm I felt really bad for Hershel when Maggie ran past him to hug Glen.
Inventor
#82 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 9:52 PM
Am I the only one who likes Shane her? He's one of my absolutely favourite characters on the show. The most complicated and interesting one. I also find him having more chemistry with Lori than she has with Rick. Much more appealing to watch.

Last episode was pretty awesome btw. Things are getting a bit more exciting again it seems like.
Scholar
#83 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Am I the only one who likes Shane her? He's one of my absolutely favourite characters on the show. The most complicated and interesting one. I also find him having more chemistry with Lori than she has with Rick. Much more appealing to watch.

Last episode was pretty awesome btw. Things are getting a bit more exciting again it seems like.

I used to like Shane, but lately he's been getting on my nerves. =/
Inventor
#84 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 10:15 PM
I used to like Shane, but lately he's been getting on my nerves. =/

I have the same thing going on with Lori. She's annoyed me a lot lately! How she is around Carl aswell.
Scholar
#85 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:37 PM
So am I the only one who thought that it was a jerk move of Andrea to let Beth try and kill herself? I don't really blame Maggie for being pissed at her.

I love how they went through all that trouble to get rid of Randell and at the end of the day Randell knew where Maggie and Herschel lived. I definitely loved the whole Shane trapped on a bus with zombies trying to eat him and he just looks out the window and sees Rick and Randell running away.
Retired
retired moderator
#86 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:55 PM
I was annoyed that Shane didn't die. I'm at the point where I hate pretty much every character except Glenn, Carol and Herschel - they're all so childish, macho, and murderous, and the show really treats these traits as virtues solely becoz: ZMOBIES!!.

At least George Romero used zombies to explore the human condition in interesting ways. This show is using zombies to quench the writers' thirst for gore and to set the stage for immature, macho "life lessons".

I'm still watching, but more and more I ask myself why.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#87 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Kathwynn : 27th Feb 2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Because I tyype like i have an catt in myyylap.. What doo you know I doo... LOL
Andrea did something extremely stupid in letting the girl attempt suicide. No matter if it worked. It was not something that was up to her to decided.

As for Lori.

Well she did need to be taken down a peg or two. Her husband is not the chief of a tribe. At least not yet.

As for Shane and Rick. The fight had to happen. No way around it. But now Shane is going to have to make decisions of whether to stay or go.

Personally, I think the SOB needs to go. Along with Andrea, but that is my opinion.

I think that in the end they all are going to have leave.

The farm house is to open. To easy to attack. Both from other survivors and any large group of walkers that might stumble through the area.

From the few shots of the farm house and surrounding land. In my opinion is rotten ground to be defending. Too many approaches and not enough people to cover the area effectively.
Scholar
#88 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 2:20 AM
I thought Shane was going to die in this episode especially when Rick and Randall ran away, but sadly they came back to save him. =/ I'm kind of hoping Shane dies this season.

I'm hoping they leave the farm soon, I'm kind of tired of it.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#89 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 2:34 AM
Quote:
Andrea did something extremely stupid in letting the girl attempt suicide. No matter if it worked. It was not something that was up to her to decided.

Honestly, I felt the same way at first. But when you think about it, they're fighting to survive. Someone really did need to call that girl's bluff. Now they (and she) know that she didn't really want to die and can concentrate on more important things. If it were a normal world- then I could see babying her along and keeping things nice and calm until they could get her straightened out.

That said, I'm glad the hunt for Sophia is over and the walkers in the barn are done with. Things are getting more interesting again.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:04 AM
I thought Shane was going to die in this episode especially when Rick and Randall ran away, but sadly they came back to save him. =/ I'm kind of hoping Shane dies this season.

I laughed when I read this, because I'm hoping for the same thing. I've so had it with Shane.

"Sometimes I feel like a door with no key, and all the answers are locked away in me." - Send Me An Angel, by Alicia Keys
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#91 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:02 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 5th Mar 2012 at 3:45 AM.
Without giving too much away (in case someone hasn't seen this week's episode or is still watching it somewhere, somehow)- can anyone think of 1 good reason for Carl not telling everyone about the walker he saw? That kid deserves a good whipping.
Scholar
#92 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:41 AM
Dude, I hate Carl! I hope he gets eaten in the next episode because of the whole walker thing and because he was mean to Carol. Even though I knew what was going to happen (because I looked up spoilers ) it still made me really sad
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#93 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 11:49 PM
As I have stated before.. To open. Not enough people to cover the area.

And with that said Dale death is not just a tragedy, but should be seen for what it is. The area around the farm house is rotten ground to be defending.

And with this Walker I suspect there will be more Walkers coming their way.

As for the aborted execution. Well I guess there is a little humanity left. Just hope it does not get some one else killed..

Carl has grown up to quick. He is what the future holds.

But here is a question. Is Merle with this other group. Merle does owe T-Dog and Rick big time.

And speaking of T-Dog are they ever going to give this man more than few lines in an episode?
Scholar
#94 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 12:21 AM
I'm surprised the farm hasn't been overrun with walkers, especially with all the gun fire, like when Shane and Rick were teaching everyone how to shoot guns and when they had the barn shootout. You would think that, that would've attached some walkers.

They need a T-dog centered episode. Hell, even Beth has had more screen time than him. I think last nights episode his only line was 'Aw, hell no.' =/

I'm hoping Merle's with the other group just for the fact I want to see Merle again. Even though he's a racist, Merle's one of the my favorite characters.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 5:51 AM
It's sad to see Dale go, but well...he had to. He was clinging onto a world that no longer exists, and he was bound to get someone killed sooner or later.

It's about survival now. They will all end up doing some things that morally they hate, but must do in order to survive.

As far as Carl -- even though the TV series does not exactly follow its comic book series, in watching the previews for the next episode where Rick gives Carl a gun ... nothing good is going to come from that. Carl is starting his journey on the road of No Good and the cross-path of If Things Can Go Wrong, It Will.

"Sometimes I feel like a door with no key, and all the answers are locked away in me." - Send Me An Angel, by Alicia Keys
Forum Resident
#96 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya

I am team Shane all the way!
Retired
retired moderator
#97 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:40 AM
Well. That was extremely disturbing in every possible way.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#98 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 6:50 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 12th Mar 2012 at 7:05 AM.
It was, wasn't it. I gotta say that I really didn't see that coming. (I've never read the comic and I don't pay any attention to spoilers so I really didn't see that coming.)
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 12:00 PM
It happened in a different way in the comic series, so I didn't expect it in this last episode. I was shocked myself. "Wow, didn't see that coming," -- were my exact words after the scene.

I do like how in the last 3 episodes they have been building on the fact that you do not have to be bitten or scratched to become a walker. This may be part of what the CDC scientist, Dr. Jenner, whispered to Rick at the end of the first season.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#100 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:53 PM
Wow knew it was going to come, but did expect it this soon. Yeah I am hoping Merle does make an appearance soon. But as I have so often pointed out what rotten ground that farmhouse is for defending. I can see that is going to come to true. Fortunately, every one will have a solid wall. Possibly being able to fight off this round. But they are going to keep on coming though.

But real question is where to go.

Short of finding a survivalist stronghold. It is going to be a running battle. Add in the fact there is another angry armed group in the area. It is not going to get any better.
Page 4 of 17