Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 4:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims Stuck in Celebrating Swiftgrow Gardening Station loop
Hello, I've noticed this bug for a while, but whenever my sim is under the Swiftgrow Gardening Station, after a few interactions they essentially do nothing but the Celebrate New Object Idle (a thought bubble appears other their heads, in this case the Swiftgrow Gardening Station, and they essentially clap, out of a few Animations) and a few other idles as well, but the tasks never complete, the sim just does the Celebrate New Objects Idle endlessly until either they DIE or Auto Reset (YOU'VE ALREADY CELEBRATED THAT SAME OBJECT FOR THE 100'TH TIME GETTOWORK, that's what I'm thinking and LITERALLY Screaming when this happens) Reset Sim doesn't really help, because it still happens no matter how many times I reset the sim

If anyone has encountered this bug or has a way to fix the problem, please let me know? Thank You.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 8:21 AM
I have new information on this subject, Whenever my sim is on screen He/She just idles, but when off screen, he/she seem s to be able to complete interactions more or less quicker (but still much slower then normal) this happens whenever my sim is in the vicinity of the Gardening Station, some one PLEASE help, I've done everything short of removing everything in my mods folder!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Auronoi
Hello, I've noticed this bug for a while, but whenever my sim is under the Swiftgrow Gardening Station, after a few interactions they essentially do nothing but the Celebrate New Object Idle (a thought bubble appears other their heads, in this case the Swiftgrow Gardening Station, and they essentially clap, out of a few Animations) and a few other idles as well, but the tasks never complete, the sim just does the Celebrate New Objects Idle endlessly until either they DIE or Auto Reset (YOU'VE ALREADY CELEBRATED THAT SAME OBJECT FOR THE 100'TH TIME GETTOWORK, that's what I'm thinking and LITERALLY Screaming when this happens) Reset Sim doesn't really help, because it still happens no matter how many times I reset the sim

If anyone has encountered this bug or has a way to fix the problem, please let me know? Thank You.

I haven't encountered this problem,but I think if you go in edit town,evict your household to clipboard,copy your lot to bin,then bulldoze the lot and replace it with the one you have saved to the library,and put your household back in the house,that could reset the bug.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baturhulya
I haven't encountered this problem,but I think if you go in edit town,evict your household to clipboard,copy your lot to bin,then bulldoze the lot and replace it with the one you have saved to the library,and put your household back in the house,that could reset the bug.

I have found a way around this, simply use planters instead of the Grass Rug Set from Into The future, I didn't notice this bug until I started making my greenhouses using the ITF Grass Rug, so It works for now, but not really how I want it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 4:40 PM
New Info, The bug still happens, but I've finally noticed something new, for some odd reason, only my Fairy sims seem to be having this issue, I'm going to remove all of my mods for fairies and see if that does the trick.

Though if you think you know what may be causing this still, please answer below?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:23 AM
Posting again to bump this, for some odd reason the Swiftgrow Gardening Station is incompatible with the Island Paradise Expansion, If some one could post this bug on the Official Sims Forum that would be great? (as I cannot post threads yet on the Official Sims Forums)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auronoi
Posting again to bump this, for some odd reason the Swiftgrow Gardening Station is incompatible with the Island Paradise Expansion, If some one could post this bug on the Official Sims Forum that would be great? (as I cannot post threads yet on the Official Sims Forums)

It's great if you want to do that as a means of alerting other players. But just in case you weren't aware, there hasn't been a TS3 Development team in place for around three years now. The last meaningful patch we got from them that wasn't all about Origin nonsense was 1.66 in Jan 2014. I'm afraid EA is not going to fix things like this.