Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:53 PM
Default Mods
Hello I'm new to the forum. I play sims 3 and I've bee trying to get mods to install and they don't work. I've tried numinous times but after going through all the downloading and such and turning on the game.. nothing -_- Idk if or what I'm doing wrong or if it's my computer but I would just really like to figure this out. If someone could help that would be awesome!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 8:54 PM
Go here first. Basically there are two types of files you can download: packages and sims3packs. With sims3packs you download them and then install to the launcher (you can double-click, or there is a more complicated way that involves putting them in your "downloads" folder before you open the launcher). With packages you need to set up a mods folder. The "Installing Sims 3 Package Files" page I linked you to is really helpful; it walks you through step-by-step and gives you everything you need.
Banned
#3 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 7:02 PM
For starters, I question why your account name is your e-mail address. That stuff ain't safe.