Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 12:25 PM
He hee, this is good.
I hope the guests are happy. Can they still post things like comments? Because I always see a 'guest' posted something but it's always been deleted. Maybe it's just slow me... -_-
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:49 PM
bbee99: Guests have never been allowed to post. The only one you would see would be ancient threads from like 2005.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Site Helper
#53 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 4:59 PM
It's also handy when my husband downloads using my account without telling me. (He has a good reason. When he's downloading and I'm around, I look over his shoulder and say "I like that! Can we get it" "AND that?" "Oh, and THAT!" until he sends me away after the one thing he wanted to get has been forgotten.) But the first 3 time he clicked thanks buttons it crashed the computer (back when he first joined) so he never clicks them anymore, even though he's been told that they have been fixed for a long time now. So I've got a lot of clicking to do. At least now I know where this stuff came from!

(Amazingly enough, even though I never downloaded anything, just thanked things that looked cool, I had managed to thank 12% of my husband's downloads)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 10:46 PM
I love this update. ^_^
Thanks so much for bringing back the 'My Downloads' feature, I will definitely find it useful.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 1:55 PM
Default Thanks
I would like to say thank you to all the creaters I have downloaded their creations/ mods & hacks over the years.I have not thanked them when downloading as I tend to download a lot in one go. Now that you can check how many things you have downloaded I would imagine that mine are quite a lot,as I do not have the confidence to mod myself but love other peoples creations so a Big Thanks Again
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 10:49 AM
Thank you for the return of the my download list, it was great to see that I needed an updated item, it was really helpful. :-)
Page 3 of 3