Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:09 PM
Default Crab bandit.
So, what do you think ever happened to the noble child you sent to live with the Crab King? (if that is the option you chose to take)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:13 PM
It gets eaten?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apepis
It gets eaten?

What? Nooo! I don't think the Crab Bandit would do that, he's not evil

I took in one of his little crab babies and took care of it so the deal says he has to look after the kid I sent him!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:32 PM
So then the kid is probably in a tiny wooden cage sitting in some corner of the Crab Bandit's throne room.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:13 PM
I sent off one of the king's kids..the ugly one... to the crab bandit. The kid returned when I started the next quest. I was hoping the crab bandit would keep him.

(Edit: If the crab bandit did keep him, I would have rerolled that quest several more times to rid myself of all the ugly kids in the kingdom.)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:36 PM
How do you take care of the crab baby? I just stuck his cage by the throne and forgot about him/her/it.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:30 AM
I was most disappointed to see the kid I gave to the crab walking around the village later on. Her title was a a "handmaiden in training" or something, so I assume she was training to be the crab king handmaiden.

I want to let my crab baby out to roam free around the castle!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 6:51 AM
how do you make that stupid hair wax of his i had to cancel the quest and go in with the black smith to finish that quest (easier that way) i thought it asked for you to take one of the crabs not you offer it a child?
i brought him food, cloths and tried to make hair wax but couldn't get past that part
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:05 AM
To make the wax you need ink, an eel and a leech. Then go to a fireplace and select prepare meal. Scroll down the list of recipes and the wax will be an option.

It offers you a baby crab and you give it a child because that's the fair thing to do. Well it would be fair if I could train the baby crab to be my handmaiden!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:43 PM
thank you simbalena