Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 1:13 AM Last edited by mflaha55 : 21st Apr 2011 at 1:45 AM.
Default WCIF the Mysterious Machine Part? (Resolved)
I'm stumped! I'm playing the quest concerning the ancient ruins with the Wizard as primary and the merchant as secondary hero. I'm to the point where the merchant needs to trade for a hammer. Crafthole will trade a hammer for a mysterious machine part, but, for the life of me, I can't figure out where to find the part. I tried the Blacksmith's shop, but he didn't have it. Does he have to craft it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 1:22 AM
According to a couple guides I've read, you have to trade for the machine part in TickTop. You trade magic powder from Tredony for it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 1:24 AM Last edited by mflaha55 : 21st Apr 2011 at 1:45 AM.
I haven't annexed Ticktop yet. Therein lies my problem! Thanks for the tip!

Edit: I've formed an alliance with Ticktop, done the requisite trading to acquire the Mysterious Machine Part, and have been able to move on with the quest! Thanks again anadandy!