Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 1:55 AM
Default Can't forge wyrmslayer
I'm Stuck on the dragon quest because my blacksmith keeps failing to make a wyrmslayer. Does this sword have a level requirement? I've worked him up the level three, so far.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 8:44 AM
It's not about the level of the blacksmith, it's your concentration. I'd advice you to fill the forge with coals at least 4 times so it doesn't interrupt and ruin the process, and then you have to be really careful to not let the metal to get too hot (click on the anvil and choose "Hammer Metal" or the quality will decrease and he will fail. Then when he is hammering you have to be careful to not let it cold either (click on the forge to "Heat Metal"), this I urge you to be very careful with since when he moves the metal to forge there is a slight drop more in the temperature. It took me three tries and the last time I concentrated solely on the forging process minigame.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 2:38 PM
Thanks for the tip. I had never bothered with forge game before. I only set the smith on fire once before i got a handle on it.