Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 10:21 PM Last edited by lop90804 : 6th Aug 2014 at 10:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom and store content not showing up in game
I have a lot of custom content and even some store content. If its a package file, it works perfectly fine.If it is in the installer, it either tries to install, but it stops responding. Or once it installs, it won't and i mean WILL NOT show up in my game. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall my CC and store stuff. The most frustrating part is that it says that it installed. I have a mac, and everywhere i look it is all geared toward windows users. Also, I'm not sure if this is relevant, but whenever i look through my installed content stuff, i get "exception raised" and then a bunch of numbers. Thanks for your help!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 9:16 AM
i have no mac and unsuprisingly no clue for mac solutions alike - so you should be patient if a mac pro moderator answeres you better but in the meanwhile (you shouldnt feel left alone here) i wanted to ask you if you know about this page. its started by someone who also has good advice for mac users planning to play sims 3 (installing cc on mac e.p.) - i really hope its helpful for you. its called Slinky and The Sims

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>