Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 1:52 PM
Default Share You're Best Memories!
Hey ya'll
I thought I should share my best memories than sometimes brings nostalgia to me!

I remember the first time I played Sims 3 and I played on my mom's family and messed it all up and turned everyone into vampires! Oh it brings back so many memories.

What are your best memories?

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:54 PM
I had just bought the sims 3...but I was at my dad's, not home. I was way too anxious to play. Now my dad's computer was a...a...a thing there? with a screen attached to it.
But I took my chances and installed my new game on that thing, just in case it would work. It did...sims3 was playable on a very, very crappy computer...
Yes. This is my most memorable memory.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:08 PM
I don't remember. :p

Serious reply:
- my take on the Simpsons. Lisa died in a birthday cake incident and I got Oh my Ghost! but, not knowing what it did, I rejected the opportunity.... it was traumatic but I thought it would be cheatsy to revive her. Homer became a mad scientist and spent most of his days watching TV XD so many fond memories...

omnis mundi creatura
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 3:56 AM
- TS1: I was 9 and didn't know the rosebud cheat yet or that the Sims were too stupid to get out of a pool without the ladder, so I sold my pool ladder and accidentally killed my parents, my sisters, and myself.

- TS2: My Sim self was pregnant and starved to death right before she was about to eat a hotdog, so the Grim Reaper came and my Sim husband had to play a game with Grim to save me and the unborn child. I ate a hotdog and had the baby immediately afterwards. All this happened next to the bar in a room with disco balls and a light-up dance floor.

- TS3: My Sim son rode one of our pet unicorns to the graveyard to explore the mausoleum, but he missed curfew and as he was racing home the cops got him and he got grounded. I would NOT ground my kid for this.

-TS4: I created 2 Sims of the same character (Chris Halliwell from "Charmed") and just had one in the gallery because I'd forgotten him, but he showed up in the neighborhood anyway. The one I was using became a detective and all the clues for his first case indicated his doppelganger, who was hanging out at the crime scene. He had to arrest his evil twin and I cracked up because Evil Chris is canon.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:41 PM
Playing my sisters ts2 on the playstation. All I remember is the mountain house in story mode with the Indian family. Loved it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k0V9XTLK7M

I love this video, I remember watching it waaaaay back when seasons was still in development and feeling super excited, it was all so new and groundbreaking. Weather was something I always dreamed of but never imagined it would actually be added in to the game. The whole video just has such a nice cosy vibe to it, the music is nice and the guy doing the voice over has such a calming voice.

why did i pick this username
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:58 PM
Now you really are a real fan @BubbelsDarling
Your best Sims 3 memorie is Sims 2 upcoming Seasons's EP.
Be aware of what you love, this is my way to live!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Now you really are a real fan @BubbelsDarling
Your best Sims 3 memorie is Sims 2 upcoming Seasons's EP.
Be aware of what you love, this is my way to live!

Oops
I didn't realise which forum I was on!

why did i pick this username
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 3:15 AM
Some of my best memories are of when I was green, a Sims newbie. My female was talking to Agnes Crumplebottom in the yard while her partner was swimming in their pool. I had no idea that he could get fatigued and drown. Grim came to collect my Sim and I was in such a panic, I kept trying to drag and throw her death flower at him to save her partner. Hahaha! My first experience at Sim-death and I failed, but the game didn't fail me because he had a death flower in his inventory so I got to see the whole thing play out. Good gods, I got them married quickly after that. Still not sure why...