Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#26 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:05 AM
It's not one of the nominees. This thread is about the nominees. Not sure where the confusion came from, really.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:54 AM Last edited by SharnaPax : 27th Feb 2009 at 5:06 AM.
Thank you, I realize you are the messanger. Nevermind.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#28 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 9:18 AM
Again, we've already said why the bbq was not on the list. There are a lot of other uploads also not on the lists, but I don't see anybody complaining about those. Contests have always been run the exact same way:

People upload a bunch of stuff.
Content closes.
Staff discuss and choose the nominees
Polls get posted up
People vote

The one time this didn't happen was when there where too few entries to have a vote and then we picked. This contest is really no different to the previous contests and we've explained our reasonings across multiple posts. I really don't see whats hard to understand.

Please don't drag this contest into the slums becuase you are effectively putting down all the other creators who did submit something and who did get a nomination. The world does not revolve around Pescado, much as he would like to think.

Accusations of "TSR censorship" are amusing. People complain when we allow things on the site and they complain when we don't. No matter what happens, people complain. Again, how would you feel if you where one of the creators who did get nominated, only to see Pescado and his sheeple deliberatly trying to spam up the poll threads for something thats already been explained as to why it's not nominated? I daresay you wouldn't be very happy and if it comes down to it, I'd rather work for the good of the whole and not bow down to please just one fish. If that means we are accused of "TSR censorship", then so be it, but thats a knee jerk reaction just becuase people can't have thier so-called "free speech" and does not change the fact that MTS2 still has some of the best items around and some of the best creators.

At the end of the day, this contest is and will run exactly like all the other contests - that is, you vote for whats nominated even after we've explained why a particular item has not been nominated.

That is all.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 12:58 AM
How long are the polls open/when does the contest officially end? Or did I miss that part...

Diving into delerium yet again.
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 5:44 AM
that was awesome i hope the next challenge is undereground mole people lol
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#31 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 3:27 PM
Any ideas about the next challenge?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Alchemist
#32 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM
well done every1

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Test Subject
#33 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 7:13 AM Last edited by whiterider : 28th Feb 2009 at 9:39 PM.
Thanks too all that participated, It was so hard too vote because of all the amazing creations you made, You put alot of effort in it and pat your selves on the back becuase it was worth it

Also all of our sims will overjoyed on all the great stuff everyones making.
YOUR ALL WINNERS
Page 2 of 2