Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mod Squad Presents- The SimStones!! A Complete Themed Set!

by The Mod Squad Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 12:40 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM by Numenor

632 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 624 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 26
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:29 AM
thankies for the great stuff
Greatest Dad Ever
#27 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM
You are all extremely talented..You should all be working to make the next expansion pack not them fools at maxis !!!! This set is incredible !!!!
Scholar
#28 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:35 AM
OH MY GOD!!!! When I first saw the "Mammoth Shower" I knew something big was comming, but I could've never thought of something sooo big, so complete and so damn great, excellent quality, and mean great textures and amazing meshes, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
PS: just like HystericalParoxysm said. You all gave more than those little stuff packs
Field Researcher
#29 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:38 AM
This is probably going to read sooo cornilly but when I seen this I honestly really got this strange feeling, like a moment where I just thought 'how do people with this kind of talent manage to get away from the eyes of companies like Maxis' and I swear that you guys should be getting some serious dough working for companies like that :nod: ...it's just amazing to me how extremely talented and creative and hard working, and of course intelligent that you all are to be able to make meshes like these. I'm just really proud. Thanks ever so much for impacting my game, yet again Amazing
Instructor
#30 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:39 AM
These ideas are amazing! This has got to be one of your best yet!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#31 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:41 AM
WOW.... you take my breath away.
This is certainly the greatest set I've ever come across...FANTASTIC.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:42 AM
Man, This is insane!!! They were totaly better than those little fun packs.. This is like a mini EP.. Great work team.. all of the meshes and texturing were accurately done, specially the car, dude, whoever you are who work on the texturing, u're so, ahhhhhm, whats the word? ahhhhhhmmmm, GOD, i'm speechless To all the creators who contributed this uploads, you totaly rocks! They were fantastic.. I bet, Maxis will definitely shock to see this kinds of items that were not totaly theirs, again, this is insane dude!! wow!! 1 million stars for this upload.. Thanks for making it free.. To Delphy, he should be happy to have creators who are very talented, this site rules than others.. WOAH!!! A million thanks again guys.. Hope there will be a second set :D

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Instructor
#33 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:42 AM
Yay its finally up!

I'm so happy to have been a part of such an amazing creation. :D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#34 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:44 AM
I have to say thanks to everyone too- You guys are just an AMAZING team to work with. And Im so proud of how everything turned out. Hugs to you all

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:44 AM
179 Megs of stuff. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!
MTS2 is really gonna ROCK (pun intended) now with all the Simstones creations that are going to be uploaded.

Are you going to make a new section in the Downloads area?

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Instructor
#36 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:47 AM
.................................................................totally speechless!!! GREAT WORK!!!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#37 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:53 AM
Great job, guys. Just amazing. Definitely better than any EP. It was an honor to be a part of it :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:55 AM
Amazing.. I'm speechless. You guys did a fantastic job on this. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to it. I LOVE this set.. thank you, thank you, thank you.. AMAZING!! <33

Slightly Delusional.
Completely Insane. <33
Field Researcher
#39 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:57 AM
I am rather speechless
Everything is great and amazing
and now I am speechless again
-cough- thanks!

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:57 AM
Great work, its wonderful!!!
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:59 AM
Bravo ! superbe travail !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
You are all extremely talented..You should all be working to make the next expansion pack not them fools at maxis !!!! This set is incredible !!!!

This pretty much is an expansion pack by the way this is awesome

http://www.myspace.com/bigbobisapunk

Come check me out some time
Scholar
#43 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:00 AM
WOW!!! Stuff like this is ONE of the reasons MTS2 is the BEST Sims2 website around!!!

I can't get over the attention to detail!! The car is amazing, I just love that record player, the mamouth shower is sooo cute! Everything is jaw dropping!!!

Peeps are right, you lot should be working for Maxis, you put their creators to shame!!

I feel the need to build split level Simstone lots now!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:01 AM
This is the reason why the mod squad never never said a word about this sets on the forum, they want us to to be surprise how amazing this set was. Everyone who've seen this will definitely be surprised aswell..I just can't take my attention off to these items, they were great. The mod squad should make a mini EP for the TS2 game.. They were like came from from a gaming company. I never thought how talented these creators are until now..WHOAH!! again, SPEECHLESS!!

:lovestruc

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Field Researcher
#45 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:02 AM Last edited by sparkle777uk : 24th Jul 2006 at 7:26 AM.
Wow this is awesome :clap:
...I wondered where some of you guys had gone to...not having seen any of your creations for a while....now I know what you were up to..lol
Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing it with us...you are amazing :D

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM
MOD SQUAD,

ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmm,can I have an autograph from you guys? weeeeeeeeeeeee.

YOU ROCKS!!!

Field Researcher
#47 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:12 AM
Oh wow! You guys are SO awesome! I mean I just finished downloading the whole set (to date) and am now off to install it all! So far, just from the looks, I think my favorite items are the mammoth shower, the car, the phones (do they still function like the Maxis cordless or something new?) and I especially love the birdie record player!!! Also, when you guys get it totally finished (filling up the three remaining reserved spots), could we get collection files to go w/ it?

BTW: One other thought: Since you went all out to make The Simstones, don't you think you'll have to go in the other direction and make The Jetsims?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:18 AM
you know, heres a thought....how about putting this "pack" on a Donation CD? this way, those who either have really slow internet,or even none, or would just like a copy, could have one. i know i would buy it! or try to anyway!

man, i swear id be lost without Flashget! this site really gives my download finger a workout!

Soooo....Delphy what about it? you could even make it a Special Edition MTS2 cd filled with Mad Squad stuff and more! :lovestruc :D

retired moderator
#49 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:20 AM
We hopefully will have collection files soon,

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
We hopefully will have collection files soon,

on Cd? we can buy? that would be great! when?