Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 10:50 AM
...TheEpicDude.
This thread started in 2010.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:52 AM
So i will name mine....

Sammie
jWow
snooky
angelina
pauly .D
mike the situation
ronnie

and my MC will be Vinny!
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:20 AM
I recently started doing this. It's fun to watch the sims act like idiots. I am about to come up on my first Elimination.
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:44 PM
I started it, but my game got corrupted and I never tried it again. I was reading through the story I had going for this one the other day and I thought I may give it a try again.
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 6:28 PM
This is fun! I'm only on day two but already the sims are so funny. ex: kitchen is on first floor. How did that partially done pot of mac and cheese end up out side my sim's suite door? (MoC has a suite-on top floor) but anyway, I think the most popular sim should be rewarded with something like a private suite or kitchen or something nice anyways. I'm having trouble not being able to control sims...I try not to check their needs, but I have to when they turn orange!!! The sims are always wetting themselves, too.
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 5:35 PM
While I'm not fond of reality shows whatsoever, this sounds like a nice mix of "I'm Surrounded by Idiots" with a little "Asylum Challenge" thrown in. I think I'll give it a try today and see how it progresses. Might even throw in the bit about the final contestant winning the house, the mega money and getting stuck with the MoC as well.

Thanks for the challenge.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 11:53 PM
I started this challenge last night...it's been fun so far watching my sims running free lol

I re did the Landgraab Mansion in Sunset Valley for the "show" the Master of Ceremonies has an apartment where the garage used to be...I gated off the lot and locked the MoC's apartment so no one could get out.

Meet the contestants!

Galen Smalls
Personality: Eccentric, Over Emotional, Rebellious and Workaholic
Favorite Music: Egyptian
Favorite Food: Tofu Dog
Favorite Color: Blue
Lifetime Wish: Become a Rock Star
Biography: Galen has arrived in Sunset Valley from Sim Britian and they were glad to see him leave. Galen has always been a troublemaker and although extremely talented he can’t seem to maintain he personal OR professional relationships. He just recently got kicked out of his band The Llama Hunters and this show is the last chance for Galen to make it big.

Maya Deloach
Personality: Absent Minded, Cat Person, Kleptomaniac, Mooch and Photographer’s Eye
Favorite Music: R&B
Favorite Food: Veggie Burger
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury
Biography: Maya grew up under the watchful eye of her frugal grandmother. She knew she had to get away from the farm life and all it stood for, one way or another. When Maya found out there was a chance for her to make it big on television, she ran away from home and jumped at the chance. She isn’t going back to that two-bit farm…no matter what!

Mason Hannon
Personality: Frugal, Snob, Hot Headed, Perfectionist and Computer Wiz
Favorite Music: Roots
Favorite Food: Shawarma
Favorite Color: Spiceberry
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega-Corporation
Biography: Mason has been skimming a little off the top from his job and has to pay the money back before Landgraab Industries finds out about the missing simoleans. He tried to play the market and lost. He needs to win this game…one way or another…

Celina Cantu
Personality: Shy, Animal Lover, Vegetarian, Coward and Neurotic
Favorite Music: French
Favorite Food: Crepes
Favorite Color: Spice Brown
Lifetime Wish: Adopt a Unicorn
Biography: Being unnaturally shy, Celina spent most of her childhood living in her own fantasy world. No one ever believed her stories of imaginary friends and unicorns. But she plans on proving all of it. Once she wins the show she will be able to finance her research. She just hopes this time she won’t make a fool of herself.

Kasey Durant
Personality: Dramatic, Diva, Light Sleeper, Commitment Issues and Athletic
Favorite Music: Classical
Favorite Food: Lobster Thermidor
Favorite Color: Lilac
Lifetime Wish:Golddigger
Biography: Casey’s agent signed her up for the show. After coming in third for the Starlight Shores Miss Perfect Beauty Pagent, she needs some big publicity. Casey knows she can win this game or at least find a very rich husband out of the deal.

Torey Wiles
Personality: Schmoozer, Neat, Bookwork, Excitable and Loves the Outdoors
Favorite Music: Songwriter
Favorite Food: Egg Rolls
Favorite Color: Purple
Lifetime Wish: Become a Professional Author
Biography: Tory is the quintessential guy next door. His parents loved to move around ,so he was the guy next door to new people every couple of months. Deep down he’s hoping to finally settle down In one place. Maybe if he wins he can settle down and publish a book about his travels. Then he might be able to forget his past mistakes once and for all.

Chantel Charmichal
Personality: Slob, Clumsy, Hopeless Romantic, Childish and Flirty
Favorite Music: Classical
Favorite Food: Grilled Salmon
Favorite Color: Pink
Lifetime Wish: Heartbreaker
Biography: Chantel has spent a LOT of hard earned simoleans on looking this good! Well not HER hard earned simoleans. She wants the world to see her and love her and if she wins she plans on getting another nose job or maybe go to an amusement park.

The Master of Ceremonies
Simon

Personality: Star Quality, genius, Charismatic, Evil and Lucky
Favorite Music: French
Favorite Food: Stir-Fry
Favorite Color: Red
Lifetime Wish: To becomeThe Emperor of Evil
Biography: Why has Master Simon locked these 7 people up in this lavish mansion? What happens to those who are voted out of the house? How does all of this fit into Master Simon’s plans for becoming the Emperor? No one seems to know and most are afraid to ask. [
Simon is my favorite! lol

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:26 AM
FIRST ELIMINATED Chantel Charmichal

SECOND ELIMINATED Kasey Durant

I really thought one of these two would be the winner…lol…shows how much I know about my sims!

Scholar
#34 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:30 AM
I think I actually will do this soon XD And yes, it's been a few years since I said that the first time. I think I'll recreate some of my favourite big brother characters to spice it up. Evel Dick as a sim...the mayham begins!
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:08 AM
seems a great challenge ! will try with a completely crazy mansion. took a bollywood mansion on exchange and customize it to fit the challenge.
The big difficulty : not playing other characters !! Arf!!
ans will take existing french participants of reality game. Producers always choose "strange" personalities and often excentric looks/outfits
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:05 PM
Gave this challenge a try today with one major difference, I didn't bother with an MoC and just had 8 completely random Sims with random traits in a nice villa I built for them. I was expecting to get bored after maybe a couple of days, but it was actually a lot of fun watching them interact with each other. There was a real sense of the different personalities the traits were creating.

I reckon I might start again and do a story/blog with some input from others (i.e. two nominations for eviction each week, and the community gets to decide who stays and who goes!). I've decided to base my evictions in this trial run on a "vote" system, where each sim "voted" for the housemate they have the lowest relationship with. In the story I'd do, the two with the most "votes" would go to a vote on the forum/blog, providing I had enough people reading of course!!

Will post a link tomorrow if I decide to give it a try. Would anybody be interested in reading such a thing? I'd write it in the format of a TV show (think a cross between Big Brother and Pete vs Life (If you know that either of them are!!)) and do plenty of updates. Hopefully people would become as attached to their favourite housemate as I have to mine in the trial run!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:41 PM
XD
First simday of the challenge.
Fireplace.
Fire.
Funerals.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Venetian
Gave this challenge a try today with one major difference, I didn't bother with an MoC and just had 8 completely random Sims with random traits in a nice villa I built for them. I was expecting to get bored after maybe a couple of days, but it was actually a lot of fun watching them interact with each other. There was a real sense of the different personalities the traits were creating.

I reckon I might start again and do a story/blog with some input from others (i.e. two nominations for eviction each week, and the community gets to decide who stays and who goes!). I've decided to base my evictions in this trial run on a "vote" system, where each sim "voted" for the housemate they have the lowest relationship with. In the story I'd do, the two with the most "votes" would go to a vote on the forum/blog, providing I had enough people reading of course!!

Will post a link tomorrow if I decide to give it a try. Would anybody be interested in reading such a thing? I'd write it in the format of a TV show (think a cross between Big Brother and Pete vs Life (If you know that either of them are!!)) and do plenty of updates. Hopefully people would become as attached to their favourite housemate as I have to mine in the trial run!

Sounds like a great idea...I would definitely read the story

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th May 2012 at 3:00 PM
The next contestant to be kicked out from the house....

Celina Cantu!

They all turned against her in the end!

Bye Celina...you were my least favorite anyway!

We are down to the final four!

...and three of them are plotting...

of course the next to be kicked out was Mason Hannon

...he didn't leave without a fight!

...but he still left...

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:56 PM
What happens when you are down to the final two? How do you decide which one wins?

Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 6:43 AM
Im gonna try this challenge, and maybe even post some pictures. Only thing is, im going to use 12 sims instead of 7, if my game allows me to do so. -.-
Forum Resident
#42 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:51 PM
You have to get mods to have more than 8 Sims in your house.
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 6:48 PM
I think it would be cool instead of kicking them out, to move them to Last Chance Cabin..... and bring back the sim that every one hates!! I think there should be challenges too, like gaining the most skills that week. With the challenges they would gain imunity. ( I don't think I spelt that right) And maybe we could make teams, like a blue team and an orange team, thats where challenges would kick in. I'm going to start the challenge today. Excited?? I think YESS!!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 9:31 PM Last edited by Mai2008 : 5th Jul 2012 at 9:50 PM.
Default House of Young Part 1
Our artistic, vegiterian, who had a rather good sense of humour- also very lucky host! Oh, and she is rather insane.

For the contestants...

Thats all our contestants- so lets see what they get up to! The gates are locked, and they cant get out the front door. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

So it kicks off with Debbie having a fainting fit!

Exactly my thoughts, Salvator.

Until we figure its fake. Oh Debbie, you are SOOOO dramatic!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:28 PM
I like this challenge, however I think im going to make my town consist of vampires and these seven sims just mortals. Then I will kill off the least liked and transform the winner into a vampire.
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 5:27 PM Last edited by evil_lion15 : 12th Jul 2012 at 10:51 PM.
Awesome, I've been looking for a challenge to do for my Simposter blog on Tumblr. Going to start this today

My first post
Field Researcher
#47 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 2:29 AM
I'm doing this, and I am honestly having A LOT of fun! For a twist, I had the contestants be the Seven Deadly Sins (er, Sims :P). The order of elimination was:
-Wrath (because she argued with EVERYONE)
-Envy (because she was a loner and didn't socialize with anyone, instead cleaning up the house)
-Greed (Pride would have gone, but she won the immunity challenge that week and he was the next in line due to his bragging)
-Pride (because she was a worse bragger than Greed)
And the three still in the game are Lust (because she flirts with everyone, including the MoC), Gluttony (because he's a big, friendly guy ), and Sloth (I have no idea how he's still in. All he does is watch TV and sleep.)
I'm thinking for the final two. I'll lock them in separate rooms and see who starves to death first >
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 2:56 AM
I started the challenge, so far its fun to watch all the nonsense and the way they all collide together
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 1:56 PM Last edited by Simmerverse : 10th Aug 2012 at 9:22 PM. Reason: I'm Paranoid about punctuation. Being a perfectionist, I can't stand to see my own writing without the end of the brackets, etc.It's annoying but not entirely the worst thing.
@vhanster Oh well, I already changed the rules so that they could all have one trait in common (Hates the outdoors this makes them immune to being Stir Crazy since that annoys me. ).

I'm going to double challenge as well I think, my MoC will be off having one hundred babies while they suffer. I'm also putting an evil spy cat in and a challenge room in which they will be locked, given sleeping bag and an object of my choice(easel, treadmill, computer etc.) The last one to get a skill point is nominated for eviction dependent on the other sims relationships with them. They won't get regular meals, to see if I can kill people in the process, I will not put a fridge in and at midnight every challenge night, I will place 5 plates of food(or once people have begun being evicted, 2 less than the number of people) in the room and the 2 who wake up last will go hungry till the next day. Lol, they are gonna be stomping and yelling like crazy! They will be put in the challenge room when I feel like it. Will also have a house butler I think, not sure though.
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 12:57 AM
completely changed my mind. No challenge room. It's better to do it by relationships.
Page 2 of 3