Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:05 AM
I'll be happy to see it :D
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#102 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:59 AM
Default Chapter 11
Chelsea and will had invited Ethan for dinner. He’d been there for nearly two months, but Will didn’t trust him yet. Moreover, Ethan’s attachment to his sister had been growing and Will wasn’t sure if a 36-year-old was suitable for Dana. Still, he accepted to invite him at his house for dinner and he cooked his best lobster for him because he needed advice, a kind of advice that, between all the people he knew, Ethan was the only person who was competent about.

“So, Chels, how’s work going on?” asked Ethan “You mean my work as a waitress? Or my work as an actress?” “As an actress.” “Slow.. hadn’t been really active lately, but now I’ve got some good contacts…” her phone rang, she looked down at it. “And they’re calling right now! Will you guys excuse me for a moment?” She got up and went in the living room to have some privacy while talking on the phone. It was the moment Will had been expecting. “Ethan, I hate to ask you, I really do, but I have to.”

“Tell me, Will” “I… you know, I’ve known Chelsea from more than seven years, but I find out that there are things I still don’t know about her. Like… what kind of proposal she’d like more.” “You want to pop out the question? That’s so unexpected!” “Yeah. What’s your advice?” “I don’t know, it should really come from you. But are you sure you’re ready for all the stuff marriage mean? Family, children?” “I am. I’m sure, I’m ready for everything if I have her.” “Whatever. I’m gonna test this out.” “What do you mean?” In that moment Chelsea walked into the room. “Guess what? Next week I have two audictions. Soap operas, but still it’s something!”

“That’s great, honey!” said Will “Yes, great. Still, are you free for the weekend?” Will looked at him. What did he have in mind? “Yeah, why?” “Because Dana and I have this party to show the new SimCity Times, we’ll be busy for the whole weekend, we’ll sleep in a hotel. Unfortunately Audrey’s nanny is ill, so I’m having some problems… could you guys keep her? She loves you, Chels, and I’m sure she’ll like Will as well.” “Sure, no problem, what do you think, pretty boy?” “Yeah, no problem” So that was the test. Giving them a 8-year-old girl and see how they manage. Will was eager to give his best in this task.
They expected Audrey at 3.30 P.M., after school. It was Friday, so it was her last school day. She came on time, her father had packed some clothes, toys and school stuff. She carried her big Hello Kitty stuff toy.

“Hi Audrey, honey!” said Chelsea “Hi, auntie! Is he your boyfriend? He’s cute!” “Isn’t he?” Will smiled. They said hallo to Ethan and went in. After carrying her stuff into the guestroom, they went back downstairs to think about how to spend the day. “No studying, you already had school. ” said Will. “What about swimming? Can you swim?” “Sure I do! But I can’t dive.” “Really? Then I’ll have to teach you!” After changing into their swimsuits, Will and Audrey started their diving lessons, while Chelsea sunbathed.

“Okay, Audrey, you’re going fine! Just one more step…” “I’m scared!” “You don’t have to, I’m here!” Chelsea looked at them, at the nice picture they made. If you didn’t notice the different skin and the fact that they’re features were so different, they could as well be father and daughter. And he made a great father, she had to notice.

Later they played with her, read her some tales, played video games. Will was fabulous all the times. He really had a connection with children, maybe just because he had a inner child himself, but it wasn’t just that. It was something Chelsea didn’t understand really well, a inner depth of his character she loved.
Will made pizza for dinner, Audrey’s favourite food. “This is yummy, uncle Will!” “Thanks’ sweetie, glad you like it.” “Are you married to auntie Chelsea?” “No” he answered, then took a glance at Chelsea “Not yet.”

Chelsea looked at him, smiled than said “Audrey, honey, it’s bedtime! Go, brush your teeth.” They all got up, Chelsea kissed the girl goodnight and whispered in Will’s ear. “Put her in bed, I’ll pour some drinks.” Will and Audrey went upstairs, she changed into her Pjs, brushed her teeth and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. Will tucked her in and sat next to her for a while.

The more he looked at the girl, the more he kept thinking about how his and Chelsea’s kids would look like. Most people believed he wasn’t the kind of guy who would make a good father, too immature, too irresponsible. In fact, he looked forward to have children. His own childhood had been wretched by a cold father, he wanted to show to everyone, but mainly to himself, he wasn’t like Eric Donovan, he was able to be a loving and caring father .And a husband too, though this came just recently. He realized it didn’t matter how he would pop out the question: he just had to do it.
He slowly walked downstairs, with a firm resolution in his mind.

When he reached her, Chelsea was preparing drinks. “Have you had a difficult time making her sleep?” “No, at all, she’s very good. Chelsea, would you sit down here, I have to talk to you.” “Sure, baby. Anything wrong?” “Wrong? Nothing, absolutely, it’s all right. Things couldn’t be more right, actually. Please, sit.”

They sat “What do you have to tell me, pretty boy?” “You’re stunning, baby, you’re so… man, it’s difficult! Not here… there, next to the fireplace, let’s have some firelight.” “Honey, it’s may and it’s already so hot in here!” But the didn’t listen, he just lightened up the fire and nodded her to reach him. She did, still wondering what he had I his mind.

“I’m not getting you, Will, what do you want to tell me?” “It’s not easy… I just want to say it the best I can… Chelsea, I love you. You’re the best thing that could ever happen to me. You’re the only thing that gives my life a sense.” “Oh, Will, baby, I love you to…” He got on his knee “Please, be my wife. Marry me.”

She was speechless. The same man who ran away afraid of getting married was now proposing to her, and in the best way she could imagine. He misunderstood her silence “I know, you would have liked a different situation, formal clothes, a fancy restaurant… and maybe it’s too soon, but honey, we’ve know each other for so long that…” “No, Will, that’s perfect, I love spontaneous proposals. That’s your mother’s ring? It’s beautiful!” “Yeah, but it can be yours if you want. And I can be yours too, if you want me.” She grinned “You’re already mine. Yes, honey. I’ll marry you.” She jumped into his arms, he hold her as strong as he can. What they had now was perfect happiness.

End of chapter 11. Sorry it took so long! Next chapter we'll see how Ethan and Dana's party went and we'll find out something about Lola's past. And don't forget there's always a pregnant Emma around...
Test Subject
#103 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:18 AM
AWWWWW! How cute! I can't wait to find out more about Lola....I dunno why I like her! :D

Great update Nerina!
Instructor
Original Poster
#104 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:26 AM
Thanks Gla you liked it!
#105 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:13 PM
Yay! He proposed! :cdance:

great chapter nerina!
Instructor
Original Poster
#106 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 5:22 PM
Thanks Dusica :D
#107 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 5:46 PM
Awww yay!!! I'm really interested in the Ethan storyline though! Great update!
Test Subject
#108 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 5:53 PM
oww so sweet
Im pretty sure theyll have some pretty kids

My S2C Profile
Instructor
Original Poster
#109 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:05 PM
They do indeed, nckw, I have them happily married and with teen twins kids, a boy and a girl. They look quite good, though the boy looks a bit strange with Chelsea's skintone, it's too pale for guys.
Instructor
Original Poster
#110 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:01 PM
Just posting to let you know that Chelsea and Dana are downloadable too!
http://forum.nipogames.com/showthread.php?t=146004
and
http://forum.nipogames.com/showthread.php?t=146005
#111 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:42 PM
awww how cute
Instructor
#112 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:47 AM
Default Sweet!
I just got done reading the entire story to date. This is excellent. I can't wait to find out what Lola's secret is. I also know that Emma's going to pop up again and can't wait to see what happens. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Instructor
Original Poster
#113 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:05 AM
wow, Montridge, your comment means a lot to me. thank you so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#114 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 10:15 PM
Default Chapter 12
"Chelsea, sono nel panico, non so cosa fare, penso di essere pronta, ma..."Dana era al telefono da un'ora, aveva parlato con Chelsea tutto il tempo mentre si preparava. Indossava il suo vestito più bello e aveva raccolto i capelli, sembrave decisamente più grande. Diceva a se stessa che era per fare una bella figura con gli ospiti, ma in realtà era per Ethan. "Ascolta, tesoro, non posso vederti ma sono sicura che sei bellissima. Ora vai e conquistali... o conquistalo." "Si, certo..."

"Chelsea, I feel so... I mean, I don't know what to do, think I'm ready but..." It was an hour Dana was on the phone, she had talked with Chelsea the whole time she was getting dressed for the party. She was wearing her prettiest dress and her hair was up, she definetely looked more mature. She said to herself she did it to impress the guests, but actually it was to impress her co-host. "Listen, hun, I can't see you but I'm sure you're gorgeous. Now go and get them... or him." "Yeah, sure!"

He hunged up on Adrian just in the moment when Ethan entered the room. It was her hotel room, but he rarely knocked doors, as she has already learned. He was wearing a grey outfit with a black shirt, he had shaved,too, he looked younger without his beard. So, if she looked more mature and he younger, that would made them the same age, wouldn't it? As soon as he saw her, Ethan reached for her hand and kissed it. This gave Dana an extra fast heart beat.

"You're beautiful tonitght" he said "Well, you're always beautiful, but tonight... wow! I'm speechless." She smiled "Thanks, you look good too. I've never seen you without a beard" "Cleaner look for the party. Now let's go downstairs, guests are coming."
And they really were, very important managers, people with money that Ethan and Dana hoped they would spend in advertising on their paper. They got on the stage, took their microphones and started the welcoming speech. "Welcome to the promotion party for the new SimCity Times. I'm the editor and owner Ethan Shermann and this lovel lady is my assistant, miss Dana Donovan. We're here to show you our new and improved paper, a copy of which you can take for free when you'll leave the party." "But meanwhile" said Dana "enjoy your time here. We've provided the best music and the best drinks, and ou are the best company, so have fun!" They all clapped, Dana and Ethan got off the stage and then the party began.

It was a great success, both socially and economically. Dana and Ethan never had a free moment until the very end, when they all paired up for a slow dance. Dana was standing alone, watching the couples dancing, deeply envying them, when Ethan appeared next to her. She hadn't heard him coming. "Hi. Do you think I could invite the most beautiful woman of the party to dance with me?" She was puzzled "I suppose so. Go and ask her." Ethan looked at her to see if that was a joke, but understood it wasn't. "Ok, well... do you want to dance with me, Dana?" "Oh my, you meant me? Man, I'm so dumb!" "Don't worry, it's very cute in you. You're the smartest, but when it comes to flirting you're clueless." Flirting? "Yeah... ok, let's dance." So Ethan was flirting with her! That gave her hope, she had to try all her possibilities. She got really close to him, her forehead touching his.

"I have to be totally honest to you, Ethan. I like you. A lot." "Yeah, I knew, and I like you a lot to, but..." "It's the age difference? Come on, that's stupid!" "True. There's something else, something I can't tell you." "And it's really important?" "Yes" "So important to make you stay without... this?" she kissed him. She did. Never in her life she had been brave enough to make the first move on a guy, but she had never been in love before, too. She found she was ready to everything. As she hoped, he reacted at her kiss kissing her back, holding her tight.

The slow dance finished, and with it the party. After greeting their guests, it was natural for them to go into her bedroom. Some time later, Ethan was in his underwear, while Dana was wearing his shirt. Whatever the thing that prevented Ethan from getting even whit her was, it wasn't strong enough to make him resist her avances. In the middle of their pleasant night, of course, Ethan's phone rang.

"Why didn't you turn it off?" said Dana, getting off the loveseat and going to take the phone. "What if there was an emergency with Audrey?" "She's with Will and Chelsea, she's safe. And..." she turned silent as soon as she saw who was calling. She stayed still for a moment, than refused the call.

She turned around to face him. "Why is my father calling you?" "Dana?" "Why is my father calling you?" "I'm sure you can..." "I've asked why is my father calling you! Why? Why on earth? Why did you never told me you know him?" "Because I knew you would have got angry?" she ignored him. She actually didn't care about his answers "I want a clear explanation, now!" "You won't let me talk!" "I will. So, speak, tell me." This time he kept silent. Dana was as cold as ice "Fine. Let's ask him." She dialled her father number, while Ethan was telling her not do it. Meanwhile, Eric had answered. "Eric? Dana speaking."

Instructor
Original Poster
#115 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 2:14 AM
Update, hope you like it
Field Researcher
#116 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 10:45 AM
Oooh, Ethan is a naughty boy!! Has he been representing her father the whole time? Tut! Very nice update, I love how they're a couple ^_^

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Instructor
Original Poster
#117 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:15 PM
Yes, if she doesn't get angry and kill him. :D
Instructor
#118 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 6:25 PM
Default :)
I'm hoping Dana and Ethan work it out. I really like them as a couple.
Great update.
Instructor
Original Poster
#119 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 7:09 PM
Thanks Montridge! I've seen you've updated too, I'll go check it out.
I wanted to say, too, that for the hotel shots I've used this lot http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ght=grand+hotel, though you can see very little of it and the rooms are redecorated, but I felt it was correct to five proper credit to the creator.
Scholar
#120 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:29 AM
Great update :D

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
Original Poster
#121 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:41 AM
Thanks moonlight muse
Test Subject
#122 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:23 PM
I like it, can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
#123 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:19 PM
update sooooon!
Instructor
Original Poster
#124 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:23 PM
I'm almost done with pics, these days I'm up with a lot of things, plus I've got an otitis. But it will be a very long update
#125 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
I'm almost done with pics, these days I'm up with a lot of things, plus I've got an otitis. But it will be a very long update

woohoo! can't wait!
Page 5 of 8