Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:16 PM
Default Bric-a-Brac day , final hidden item
I am almost done with Bric-a-a Brac day Quest but still getting stuck at Find final hidden item in throne room . Searching everywhere for stuffed bear but I couldnt find anything . Need some helps
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by themango2806
I am almost done with Bric-a-a Brac day Quest but still getting stuck at Find final hidden item in throne room . Searching everywhere for stuffed bear but I couldnt find anything . Need some helps

Maybe you need to order it from the kitchen.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:25 PM
Sit on the throne!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:53 PM
Thank you , I got it :p
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shutupimtalking
Sit on the throne!

Thank you for this because I had to quit that quest a million times because I couldn't find that stupid bear. I tried buying one (haha).
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:44 AM
I am stuck at the pond, any suggestions please?
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:29 PM
I'm also stuck at the pond, I don't even know where the pond is.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:31 PM
The pond is the slightly wider area of water right down the left path from the castle, with the small waterfall. I didn't do that part of the quest (it said someone else had gotten that one) but I imagine it's probably similar to the other parts... Try fishing or collecting leeches there.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:34 PM
Oops...check down at the pier at the boat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeLoure
Thank you for this because I had to quit that quest a million times because I couldn't find that stupid bear. I tried buying one (haha).

Same here , I bought some teddy bears and put them in throne room , then let my sim pick it up but nothing happened
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:48 AM
Same here , I bought some teddy bears and put them in throne room , then let my sim pick it up but nothing happened

Right?! I even purchased some chests and drawers because I thought my Sims were looking in the wrong ones, haha.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cirthwen
I am stuck at the pond, any suggestions please?

For some reason, they mean ocean by pond. So if you read the hint of the pond task, it says like not even on the pier. I clicked the boat and then clicked board ship. Just use the max speed to the end of current task button, and you should find the item.

Perry the Platypus
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 10:15 PM
I can't click on the boat, I can't click on the pier and I can't click on the ship. Where should I click?
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 2:47 AM
The pond actually is inland, not the docks. (Although in the game there is an option to search the docks instead, but it's an either/or option. You choose the docks OR the pond. The pond is different than the docks. If you've chosen the pond you need to go to the pond.)

The pond is located by where the blacksmith is. It's barely bigger than the river...it's basically just where the river ends. In my game, one of the NPCs on the bric-a-brac quest was standing right by it.

I found that when I went to the pond and tried to fish, the option to search for the trinket didn't appear right away. What I did was walk over to the blacksmith side of the pond, and talk to the guy at the edge of the pond. Then I began fishing in all the pools from the little bridge all the way to the pond. Eventually after doing this a bit instead of the fishing option I got an option to search for the trinket. When I chose that I got the thing I was supposed to find.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 12:46 PM
sit on the throne LOL I bet Im the 1507965 person to say that
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:46 AM
I found the trinket in the bush by the pond.

[SIZE=3]
"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986
[/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:37 PM
Where/how do I search the Forest clearing? I'm stuck. I've hunted X 9289280808. I've clicked every option on the signpost and all around the grounds before the entrance to the forest. Help? Anyone? xoxo

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katastrophe1112
Where/how do I search the Forest clearing? I'm stuck. I've hunted X 9289280808. I've clicked every option on the signpost and all around the grounds before the entrance to the forest. Help? Anyone? xoxo

try searching the bushes/plants at the forest entrance if you haven't done that already

one of the most interesting things about the universe is how amazingly boring it actually is -- Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:49 PM
i'm also stuck at the forest.
Theorist
#20 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:01 PM
I'm in this quest too, and I have to " Hunt by the Sacred Oak for hidden Royal Item" but I dont understand what this means...
Please help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
I'm in this quest too, and I have to " Hunt by the Sacred Oak for hidden Royal Item" but I dont understand what this means...
Please help!

try searching the bushes by the forest, or clicking on the signpost by the forest and searching the forest

one of the most interesting things about the universe is how amazingly boring it actually is -- Douglas Adams
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 8:18 PM
Sacred Oak is the tree in between Jacobian and Peteran churches, go to it and click on the flowerbushes, even if you do the quest with a non-herbalist character there is one wildflower bush, and it will give the option to search fir Hidden item.
Theorist
#23 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 8:29 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:51 PM
Just wanted to share that I was stuck on this quest too. Couldn't click the docks or the boat. Almost gave up until...! I accidentally clicked on of the trunks/dressers near the Royal Meat lady and the option 'Search from Trinket' came up! Woo!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:57 AM
Default answer to your question ;)

Sit in the throne