Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:02 PM
Default Home in the forest?
Hi, lately i have this problem: my Queen moved, without asking, into a new home: the forest O_O
When the night falls she just walk out of the castle e stop in the forest, you can see her making some little wood horses, whining, wondering...
Using her in quests work normally, but if i send her to home she just ignore the castel and goes in the forest, sometimes followed by her servant... Why this happens?
Tried deleting caches but nothing changed. Well she looks fine but i'm kind of worried, i don't know if she eat or sleep, but in the morning she go to the castle.

Another thing that affect (without problems seems so far) two or three of my heroines is when saving a warning says: "The grim reaper is coming for a family member: would you like to save immediately?" but none of those heroine has a family! Strange, but inoffensive: passed several week in game and non one died, mah!?
Pardon me if this isn't the right section, hope someone can give an hand^^
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:58 PM
Have nothing helpful to say, but this is an amazing glitch. What mods do you have installed?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:26 PM
I'd like to echo what edejan asked: do you have mods installed? I've never seen or heard of anything like this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:12 PM
Ehehe, well maybe someday ill'make a video then^^
I have many mods, but but most installed after, the other are: no mosaic, noroutefailanim,debugenabler 1,2.3, edisimincas, autodisablingclothingfilter, but don't remember if the last two were istalled before or after.
Also resetting and force resetting did'nt work.
It's really weid i have to say, but until she can sleep or eat does'nt bother me so much eheheh^^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:29 PM
Is your wife the Elf Princess?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garghuul
Is your wife the Elf Princess?

Yes! For the Effenmont quest she had to marry one of the two elven heirs, and she married the elf princess! It's happened to you too?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 9:04 PM
No, not exactly. Part of the quest requires you to follow the Prince(ess?) into the forest clearing area. Then distract her guard and then defend her honor yata yata.
Until you complete that step, she stays near the forest entrance.

Are you sure you're not still on that quest? Did you use debug to make her playable?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:43 PM
Nope i ended that quest long time ago, but in another way that involved befriending her, then doing other things but never required that part: distracting guards and defend her honor. Mmn i don't remeber exactly when my queen started this "glitch" aniway and no i did'nt use the debug on her.
This is so misterious...
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 1:50 AM
I have had a similar thing happen, in one of my kingdoms , the merchant and wizard thought their home was the blacksmiths for what ever reason
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 8:33 AM
I can't be of any help but this glitch is kind of awesome. I've always been jealous of Queen Frgo and the whimsical life she must be having in the forest when she goes back at night.