Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:02 PM Last edited by Mroz3k : 18th Apr 2011 at 1:51 PM.
Default Problem with Rico's Debug enabler 1.2.3
Hey I have a problem with Rico's debug enabler I click on ''?'' and put Mysterious Metal Fragment click on the life mod and my game is freeze ,remains me click cntrl+alt+delete and close TSM.exe process ;(.
I'm Polish and my English is medium
I waiting for answer
Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:10 PM
A number of items in the debug menu are meant as inventory-only items, and are not meant to be placed in the game world itself. Typically placing them as furniture results (as you've found) in the game freezing when you try to exit buy mode.
There is a mod that puts most of those items in the Village Shoppes however.

http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=3413
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 5:01 PM
thank you ! topic to close
Firestarter
#4 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 11:06 PM
There are still many issues with trying to place objects in the gameworld. There are flags for that in the codes, and I haven't gotten them all out yet. And even some of them that I did remove the flag on, the game will still freeze if you try to place them. And the few that are placeable, once you put them down, you can't move them, so you are then stuck with whatever you put on the ground right where it is. I'm not even sure that can be fixed with cloning the object because the codes have to be fixed before we can even begin to fix it in a clone.