Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 10:34 PM
Default Am I being just aesthetically picky?
(I apologize beforehand if this is in the incorrect area, as I wasn't sure exactly if it fell under recoloring or something else)
So I've been reading tutorials and have been working on creating a default vampire skin that includes both a skin and eye color and is completely opaque. For the most part, they look normal:

However, my problem is that 2 of the most common vampire actions (bleh and having arm raised while looking around) makes it look like my vamps got into a fistfight:

I know it has something to do with the black around the top part of the custom eye I'm using and was wondering if there's a way to fix it? My main concern is that the eye has a somewhat detailed sclera that's not big enough to cover the entire eye area on the skin and it is shaded around the top of the eye. Or should I just leave it be?

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:03 AM
I believe that you want the Create -> Creator Feedback forum.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:34 AM
Go figures I'm in the wrong area. Now to find a mod to move this thread over then.

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery