Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 5:27 AM
It's sort of like in Uni, where if you knock on an unplayable's door, you'll get the "I'm asleep" picture. They lie; if you walk in, they ALWAYS are just standing there. Odd that SOME (like nannies and dates) act like they have need to sleep/eat,etc. But dormies and those apartment neighbors act like they DON'T; they'll stay up for days in the hot tub, then go home and pretend to be asleep while they lurk behind the door.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#152 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 6:19 AM
Simlogical has wall token pictures that tell the neighbours to come out and use the facilities. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...rtmentFixes.htm Not sure if they work on dormies though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#153 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
It's sort of like in Uni, where if you knock on an unplayable's door, you'll get the "I'm asleep" picture. They lie; if you walk in, they ALWAYS are just standing there. Odd that SOME (like nannies and dates) act like they have need to sleep/eat,etc. But dormies and those apartment neighbors act like they DON'T; they'll stay up for days in the hot tub, then go home and pretend to be asleep while they lurk behind the door.

http://wikka.moreawesomethanyou.com...le=Nouniprotect
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#154 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 8:45 AM
So long as you don't mind the risk of them possibly dieing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#155 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 1:14 PM
I think those thought icons coming out of the roomies' doors are telling you which motive is being improved by being in the room. Since the rooms are blanked out unless an active goes in or you go into buy/build mode, no need to use resources making and running appropriate animations; and if they aren't using any of the objects, you don't have to wait until they leave to modify their rooms.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#156 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 7:52 PM
Or my Sim can just use their bed, since it was a double-bed room I created for controllables but the room was snagged my a dormie. Odd though, if you walk into their room they will lock the door...

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#157 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:24 PM
Move them out and back in and the dormies will all be gone. Just make your playable go claim the door before doing anything else.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#158 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 10:01 PM
Sure, but it adds to the drama. UNLIKE the "mascots" how I "throw away"... that doesn't cause a problem does it? Seems like they come back.

Page 7 of 7