Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 10:28 PM
crashing ((help))
hey all

---------------

my game keep crashing fisrt time it was crashing when i try to costumiz the king house
than i downloaded the last patch 2.0 now it crash from loading screen

sorry my english sucks but i really need help with this

how can i fix the crash
am using windowes 7
32bit

can somebody help me plz :"(

happy 3eed for all
PMiD : C99B0A3A
bb : 22647cc6
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emolicious
hey all

---------------

my game keep crashing fisrt time it was crashing when i try to costumiz the king house

I would suggest the first thing to do would be to temporarily move the mods folder to the desktop and see if that will allow the game to start up properly. If it does you will know its something in the mods. At least this will tell you if its a game related crash or a mod related crash.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:03 PM
hey all

---------------

sorry my english sucks but i really need help with this

how can i fix the crash
am using windowes 7
32bit

can somebody help me plz :"(

Rick's debugenabler for 1.3 was crashing my game, because my game has been updated to 2.0. That may be the problem, if that's a mod you have installed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:55 PM
thanks DocHolladay and Morrigan20212004
but i have no mods in my game

i fix the problem of the loading screen but still cant ::"( dont know what to do each time i play i start all over from the beganing

(( i cant save my game than play from wher i end up playing ))

sorry again for my english

happy 3eed for all
PMiD : C99B0A3A
bb : 22647cc6
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 5:59 PM
thanks DocHolladay and Morrigan20212004
but i have no mods in my game

i fix the problem of the loading screen but still cant ::"( dont know what to do each time i play i start all over from the beganing

(( i cant save my game than play from wher i end up playing ))

sorry again for my english

Maybe your graphics settings are too high for your pc to run easily?I had problems where my game would crash when exiting CAS that went away after I lowered the settings a little. I ended up changing most settings to low so I could have very high graphics for my sims, and now TSM runs smoother than Sean Connery when he works over that one russian officer from the Hunt for Red October.