Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 3:38 AM
Default Missing Maxis Hair
So, I recently started playing a low-CC game until I'm up to troubleshooting the incessant crashing in my original setup. (Not just Drama Acres; everything I played crashes ridiculously often and I can't deal with it right now.)

I've tried to limit myself (except for obvious necessities like afro-textured hairs) to recolors of Maxis meshes, but I also decided to put as many Maxis meshes in as I could get my hands on, so I have Store Hairs and things, not all of which are in my original game. I defaulted exactly two hairs: the female Messy Sideknot and the male Mullet. But I noticed that I seemed to be missing the mesh for an OFB hair. So I loaded up an existing AGS to see what belonged in that slot. And nothing did. There was nothing between the aviator hats and the toques - not even the bridal hair, since that AGS doesn't have any SPs.

So does anybody know what's up here? As you see from the attached pictures, it affects more than one color, and teens as well as adults. Child and toddler hairs don't have anything reverting to Simple hair that isn't a new mesh.

What am I missing, and where do I find it?
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 7:51 AM
I don't think there should be anything there, at least, there's nothing in that space in my game.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:53 AM
I don't have anything there either - I checked all the colours.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:31 AM
Sounds like you've got a recategoriser or something installed in Program Files.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:17 PM
I'll look; but if it's in the Program Files, why does the same thing not show up in my AGS with all EPs through Seasons?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)