Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 2:19 PM
Meanwhile, Gary Hart was still in a hotel, watching TV and checking his computer at the same time. Then he got on Facebook and saw that someone wrote, "KILLER!" on his page. (Probably from those agents who thought Gary killed the people sent to get the device, not what Gary was thinking at all, though.) He wrote, "Something's fishy. What did I do to kill somebody?" He looked at the page that the person who said "KILLER!" was on. He couldn't find any information.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 2:22 PM
The agents drove to have a meeting with their boss while Gary was wondering what to do. They got to their boss's apartment in The Luxment apartments.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:14 AM
"So, boss, we came to Gary's house and found that he wasn't home, a guy waiting for Gary to get back, and a note that says 'help' on it. What are we gonna do?"

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#54 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 3:59 AM
"Make me some snacks while think about it." The man said.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 10:03 PM
"Oh, you stupid lazy fat man!" one of the agents shouted. She got up and made sandwiches.

Mad Poster
#56 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 10:38 PM
"Okay." He said, without listening to her. "Now that I need Gary to complete the program, and to come back and let the C.E.O. take the photos of our man Gary for the photo shoot. So we need Gary."

She grimaced at him and gave him his sandwiches.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 12:12 AM
The agents were to call up Gary through cell phone. Gary answered and said, "Hello."
"Hi, we're the agents that need your program."
"I thought you guys told me to stay away from villains and be in a hotel."

Mad Poster
#58 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 4:42 AM
"We need you for the nude photo shoot now, you can do the program later." They told him.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:38 AM
They hung up.
Gary looked completely confused. Am I supposed to take a photo of myself naked and e-mail it to them, or drive to them and take off my clothes? He thought.

Mad Poster
#60 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:43 AM
Then he realized that was the C.E.O.'s idea, and that was what he had wanted, though he didn't understand the program reasons. He started to become very frightened.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:46 AM
He didn't do anything -- all he did was stay in the hotel room while trying to escape the terrifying mission.
Meanwhile, the guy with the weird voice became VERY angry. He

Mad Poster
#62 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 3:48 AM
paid his agents an extra thousand to find and waste Gary. Meanwhile, police officers were in an alley handcuffing the C.E.O.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 10:09 PM
"Tell us all about this 'Gary' person you have in your records." The cops said.

Mad Poster
#64 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 10:20 PM
The C.E.O. grunted and quietly told them, "Look he was 'sposed to be my man for the shoot, I'll tell everything to the agents 'bout the program if you let this fall quiet on my rep."

The police decided to take him to the government agents for questioning about the bald man's criminal program.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 10:37 PM
"Aaaahhh..." one said.
"RUN!!!" the other said.
They took off and...

Mad Poster
#66 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 10:46 PM
the C.E.O. turned to look at what had made them run away. There was a man there holding something. Suddenly there was a large pop, and the world around him became silent except for a swift bout of ringing, and the C.E.O. was suddenly laying on his back, the entire building in front of him engulfed in flames. He stood up and began to limp away, fearing that somebody, (maybe the bald man) was after him, before he could reveal their secret.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 11:03 PM
Meanwhile, the man with the bald hair WAS after the C.E.O. He

Mad Poster
#68 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 11:11 PM
sent out his agents to eliminate the C.E.O. who was now busy hiding out in a dumpster near the alley, hoping they would think he had left. Meanwhile Gary

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:57 PM
found that the news was all over the internet. He wondered, Can I go home now?

Mad Poster
#70 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:46 AM
Then he thought about it, and decided he should change his name and move away, because they always could be looking for him.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 2:44 AM
So, he did that. Although the agents kept calling him on his cellphone.

Mad Poster
#72 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:00 AM
He broke the cellphone and got a new one and moved where they could never find him. Meanwhile the bald man was still trying to kill the C.E.O.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:30 PM
He sacrificed his will and sang this song: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_...h?v=B7759VIZ3Wg

(I'm running out of ideas.)

Mad Poster
#74 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 6:59 PM
The bald man vanished, and the C.E.O. turned himself in. THE END.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:36 AM
Oh, THANK YOU! (It was good at the beginning, but . . . yeah, you could see how this was getting out of hand.)

Page 3 of 3