Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:30 PM
I meant you'd want to add cribs if you installed Twallan's SP, not EA's. The mod StoryProgression (as opposed to EA's attempt) tries to force sims into living in realistic houses -- cribs for babies, double beds for couples, enough beds for everyone in the house, etc.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:17 PM
Now i've reread your post i see you did mean that, I guess my houses are already set if i do decide to add it now though lol. If i added the sp and then it lagged too much and stuff could i remove it and still play that save without it going glitchy or anything?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:22 PM
In Ambitions, being an inventor is a deadly profession. At the inventor's workbench, even sims that are fireproof can still be electrocuted and burned. Death can come on very swift wings due to accidents on that table, so there should be a mod that grants fireproof sims immunity to accidents at the inventor's table.

I find it absolutely insulting that a dungeon can't kill sims even though the inventor's workbench is more than capable of doing so. I am in favor of there being certain traps that, just like certain moments in Metroid Other M, kill INSTANTLY with ONE hit. Special traps can be made to do this, since a mummy mod was created. Dungeons are supposed to be forboding and deadly.

Laugh not, for World War 3 is starting to become very real, and the heroes in the television shows will not appear to stop it. Be wise and prepare now.
Scholar
#54 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missy_J
Now i've reread your post i see you did mean that, I guess my houses are already set if i do decide to add it now though lol. If i added the sp and then it lagged too much and stuff could i remove it and still play that save without it going glitchy or anything?

I don't know. I think so. Save your savegame under a different name so you have a copy to go back to from before you installed it.

Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 6:40 PM
Yeah i always copy my save before i do anything like that i've got so many versions of that game now lol. Thanx for your help.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
If your neighborhood wasn't built with it in mind, though, you might want to go through the town when you first load it and add a crib to every house so SP has someplace to move people to.

Or just turn "Lots \ Home Inspection Crib Count" off. That would work just as well.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Scholar
#57 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Or just turn "Lots \ Home Inspection Crib Count" off. That would work just as well.

Yeah but I *like* houses with babies needing cribs...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 9:37 AM
Reviving this thread due to my Sims 3 finally working without freezing lags!
Page 3 of 3