Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:21 AM
Default Sims 3 Doctor Who downloads
Alright, I usually woundn't post asking for help finding something, but I know what I'm looking for exists somewhere. I just can't find any working download links.

What I'm looking for are the Sims 3 Dragonsire Doctor Who mods. All I really want to find are the mods that pertain to creating a Timelord sim. It's such a hassle I can't be bothered with any of the others. I'v found links to guides on HOW to install these mods and dozens of broken links to them, but I cannot find any working download links.

If anyone knows where I can find these mods or working download links or if anyone HAS these mods and can help me get them somehow, please let me know.

Been searching for ages.
Thanks.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:34 PM
can you give the links to the pages of the mods you want?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 10:48 PM
HI, I've been looking for these too. And all can be found at http://sims3mods.dragonsire.ca/blog/?p=2014.
But downloads have been disabled as they've not been updated for a while.
The creator is contemplating whether or not they should continue with the mods (when time permits) or giving it up, maybe letting someone take over.

Someone might have an older versions lying around butit won't work with any patch released this year, says they were last updated 2/16/2012
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 5:31 AM
I can't really give links to the pages, since the only ones that still seem to exist are on dargonsire's blog, which has now been posted, but again, that's not much help.

Also, I know the downloads on dragonsire's blog were disabled, thought I had mentioned that I'd spent ages searching and knew that all the links and downloads had been taken down. That's why I'm asking if someone has the old files that were originally put up for download. As for the files not working with new patches from earlier this year or even last year, that isn't an issue as the computer the game is loaded on isn't connected to the internet, so it hasn't been patched in quite some time.

Even if the game is in a state that the mods won't work, I'll live, but I would like to be able to at least give them a try.

So again, if someone has the old files and can make them available in some way, please do.

Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 10:53 AM
Of course, i get it.
I feel the same way and have been unable to find any older versions as well or anything even remotely like these mods.

I hope you find something.