Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 12:09 AM
Making a new neighborhood!
im working on creating bridgeport on the sims 2, if anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know, or if you have some mods for me to use please link them, also if anyone wants too help me with this project, message me!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 5:33 AM
Taking on a whole neighborhood, especially one that already exists (allowing people to check your work) in another format (TS3) is a pretty monumental task, especially for a first upload. For all I know, you could be the administrator of some other very successful TS2 website, and know exactly what you're doing in every regard when it comes to creating and sharing things, but if that's not the case, I'd suggest starting out with something smaller- a single lot or household- just so you can get a feel for how the upload process goes, and what kind of responses/reception you can expect from the community. Whatever you decide upon, good luck, and have fun!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thebloodzpain
im working on creating bridgeport on the sims 2, if anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know, or if you have some mods for me to use please link them, also if anyone wants too help me with this project, message me!

Start with a downtown, vacation or shopping distract for practice. I might be willing to contribute a house or community lot if your theme matches my work.