Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#3926 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:54 PM
*Brig*

EMH: I might... But I'll need an unjoined Trill. Your medical records state that you're joined. Hmm... *accesses ship medical records, taps combadge* EMH to Counselor D'ar, please meet me in Sickbay now. *taps badge again* Transporter, two to Sickbay. You're welcome to join us, Ensign. *dissappears with Odan*

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3927 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:54 PM
((ooc: last post for me, goodnight))

*Brig*

Bijaj: *over combadge* How did this happen explain Ensign. Beware if I don't like your explanation I will have your commission for breakfast *screamed with typical Klingon anger*
Test Subject
#3928 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:23 AM
*OOC* It's good night from me too

*Brig*

Raian couldn't help but smirk a little at the very klingon response of his superior officer. He raised an eyebrow at the EMH's suggestion but for now replied to the lietenant commander.

Ensign Zan: S'reth attacked her and broke her neck, the EMH is trying to save the symbiont. It happened so fast that there was nothing we could do. S'reth has been stunned for the protection of Dr. Vieth, I suggest separating them.
Original Poster
#3929 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:13 AM
*Brig*

Sharpp is lead into a cell after being treated in sickbay. He is still covered in blood and quite dazed from the whole incident and the nausicans in the cell with him just stare.

T'lei looks around the brig after resecuring the forcefield.

T'lei: *To Bijaj, almost irritated* What happened this time?

*Makeshift Morgue*

Kezi and Clark perform an autopsy on the corpse from tue turbolift which has been positively identified as Admiral Arit Thiar of Betazed. A priority was placed on his post mortum by security, as well as an order to search for an implanted neural tranciever. The search for such devices has become normal autopsy procedure on the Maverick, however, and the Vorta sifts through the badly damaged tissue of what was once the admiral.

*over the comm* B-barclay to Kezi, respond...
Kezi: *hits comm badge* Kezi here, whats up?

*Sickbay*

Riddle: Yes, Sara, I understand.

Alex leaves sickbay and decides to take the long way back to the lab. The captain means well, but at the moment, there are far higher priorities than the chief science officer's personal well being.
Top Secret Researcher
#3930 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:23 AM
*Brig*

Bijaj storms into the brig fuming with rage

Bijaj: *to T'lei* Star Fleet you will address me as Sir or ma'am is that understood *screaming* How you p'taks run a star ship is beyond me *turns to a frightened Dammers* Tell me HUMAN how is it possible that two security officers allow a prisoner to kill another?
Original Poster
#3931 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:28 AM
*Brig*

T'lei: *with Vulcan calm* Commader, I am the acting chief of security and I will address you as I see fit in my brig. Also, it should be noted that you are a member of Starfleet, however I would be happy to have that detail changed, if you like. Now stop badgering my staff and direct your questions to me. Or would you prefer to act as a belligerent neanderthal and have a fight to the death, instead of speaking like a civilized being?
Top Secret Researcher
#3932 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:39 AM
*Brig*

Bijaj answers the lieutenants questions with a violent blow against her chest, T'lei smacks hard against the wall. Dammers doesn't think about it and stuns his superior officer and runs towards T'lei. Bijaj sinks to the ground her face contorted in rage, she looks like a grotesque rag doll tossed aside.

Dammers: Are you alright ma'am?
Original Poster
#3933 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:41 AM
*Brig*

T'lei: I am fine, ensign. But that woman has no place in starfleet. I want you to put her in an isolation cell.
Top Secret Researcher
#3934 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:45 AM
*Brig*

Dammers: Ma'am, are you sure that is wise? She will have us booted out of Star Fleet for this *gives Zan a pleading look* Oh my god I just stunned our XO.
Original Poster
#3935 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:51 AM
*Brig*

T'lei: Its an order, Dammers. She is dangerous and has no place being in command when she attacks her fellow officers.

Sharpp walks towards the forcefield of the cell which he shares with the Nausicans.

Sharpp: She's probably one of them... You can't trust anyone.
Top Secret Researcher
#3936 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:58 AM
*Brig*

Dammers: Aye ma'am

Dr. Vieth gets up noticing Sharpp and as she sees the blood she completely snaps.

Vieth: You filthy little maggot, what have you done to Thiar? You were supposed to be death like your little pet Jinaii. What did you do, Thiar said he'd kill you what did you do to him?
S'reth: *waking up* be still you fool
Vieth: What did you do, I can't read his mind. Get this device of my?
Original Poster
#3937 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:02 AM
*Brig*

Milo throws himself into the forcefield and snarls as he speaks.

Sharpp: I killed him you whore! I killed him like I should have years ago! What did you do t Vixya, you bitch! If you hurt Vixya I'll skin you alive!
Top Secret Researcher
#3938 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:08 AM
*Brig*

Vieth: *screaming* Nooooo, I melted that little freaks brain like I should have done yours. (she doesn't know Vixya survived)

S'reth walks behind Vieth and gives her a Vulcan nerve pinch.

S'reth: Lieutenant it's illogical to hold me prisoner I'm not an enemy to the Federation nor is the doctor here. We are trying to build a bold new world.
Original Poster
#3939 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:17 AM
*Brig*

Sharpp: They're alive! I saw them in sickbay! If they die, doctor, if they die I WILL make you suffer!
T'lei: Lieutenant Sharpp! Thats enough! *to S'reth* We aren't releasing anyone without a thorough investigation!
Sharpp: What do you mean you can't read my mind? You aren't even a betazoid, are you? You lying ball of perpetual filth! You're probably human!
Top Secret Researcher
#3940 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:20 AM
*Brig*

S'reth: T'lei you should kill that little man, he is a traitor to the Federation. He just admitted he killed an Admiral. It's logical.
s'Raazh: *over the com* Lieutenant why is Commander Bijaj in the brig?
Original Poster
#3941 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:30 AM
*Brig*

T'lei: Quiet, inmate! That has yet to be determined, it is not my place to cast judgment! *taps com badge* She attacked me, so I put her under arrest, like I would anyone else who attacked an officer.
Sharpp: You're damn straight I killed him! He was a sadistic, manipulative, child abusing, traitorous sack of amphibian shit! He deserved far worse than death! I have no regret! Not after all the suffering that sub-civilized insect caused!
Top Secret Researcher
#3942 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:54 AM
((ooc: see you later))

*Brig*

sh'Raazh: *clearly amused* Although I applaud your descision we need our XO, we are already a senior officer short, Lieutenant. Release her in about two hours or so, give our esteem commander my complements.
S'reth: Why don't you meld with me, you will see I speak the truth.

S'reth is hoping to lure lieutenant T'lei into her cell like they did Zan. Her first attempt at escape failed and she was sure that her fellow Vulcan wouldn't be so easily provoked as the Trill officer. So she decides to play on her curiosity and if and when T'lei takes the bait she will take her out during the mind meld.
Original Poster
#3943 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:04 PM
*Brig*

T'lei: *to sh'Raazh* You will just have to use the second officer, Lt. Cmdr. Riddle has profecient command skills, I will not release an inmate for the sake of convenience, especially one who assaults starfleet officers.

T'lei raises an eyebrow at this offer. This vulcan prisoner is a smooth talker, but her lying abilities will get her nowhere.

T'lei: Though you're offer is intriguing, it would be illogical to accept it. You have already proven yourself dangerous, and a mind meld would make me more vulnerable. You could use it as an opportunity for a psychic attack. So I deny you're offer. Especially in light of your casual suggestion that I start killing my prisoners.
Lab Assistant
#3944 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:32 PM
*Corridor*

Reg stops short. Kezi was fine...

Lt. Barclay: Oh... Um, h-hi... Uh, is everything ok-kay?

*Sickbay*

The EMH was prepping the body of Odan when D'ar walked in.

Counselor D'ar: You wanted to see me?

EMH: You're unjoined, correct?

Counselor D'ar: Yes... Why?

EMH: We have a symbiote that is in need of a host. Get ready...

D'ar couldn't believe it. This was her chance. It was almost too good...

Counselor D'ar: Wait, are you serious? We need to contact Trill--

EMH: *irritated* If we don't do something soon, two lives will be lost instead of one! Will you become a host or not?

Counselor D'ar: I... Okay...

EMH: Good. Go with the nurse, she'll get you prepped...

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#3945 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:06 PM
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!

The Star Trek: Maverick RPG thread will be continued here.

This is due to a recent change in rules where Role Play moderators are required to move their RPG to a new thread each time it reaches 1,000 posts. So we are overdue for this, having reached over 4,000 posts. Please continue the ongoing story as normal at the new thread and check out the new RPG rules.

Page 158 of 158