Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#4301 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:02 PM
Gavin laughed and gently poked Delilah in the stomach from her comment, and then moved his hand onto her back as they danced. Everyone was watching them; presumably thinking they were whispering sweet nothings and not teasing each other about the choice of music

"Hey!" he laughed, "but don't worry, I raided your Ozzy collection too!"

He smiled and looked over at Amber and Xander, grinning like idiots at them and he spun Delilah around quickly and dipped her. He wasn't about to tell her he'd secretly been taking ballroom dance lessons for the past few weeks so he didn't look like a right idiot for their first dance

"Everything is perfect Dee" he smiled, "stop worrying. You look stunning and we're finally married - we did it!"
Advertisement
Theorist
#4302 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:13 PM
Delilah smiled and kissed Gavin's cheek. "Smart man," she whispered. "You know I don't go in for that sappy junk all that often. Of course, your mom probably won't be too pleased with it. As for my mother, well... she's come to expect that kind of thing from me."

She giggled happily when Gavin dipped her. "You dork," she teased. "This isn't the national ballroom dancing championship. You don't need to impress anyone. Though I must say, I am impressed."

Delilah thought, Man, I hope we can eat soon. I'm hungry, and if I don't get some munchies in my system, I'm just going to feel lousy and pass out. Junk like that. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get to eat soon enough.

"Sweetie," she whispered, "think we can eat after this dance? You wouldn't like me to get sick, right?"
#4303 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:53 PM
Gavin laughed as she called him a dork, and he stuck his tongue out at her playufully, much to the amusement of those watching. The Ruppetts: clearly they never did anything traditionally or properly. But he laughed and spun Delilah around another time

"Oh you!" he chuckled, nuzzling her nose, "always thinking about your stomach!"

Gee, guess its not the time to be loving or anything, he though sourly, but immediately felt angry at himself for thinking so. It was neither the time for getting stroppy for not getting enough attention. He smiled and released Delilah, then took her hand and led her to the head of the table

"You can all sit and eat!" Gavin laughed as he announced, looking over at the eagerly awaiting waitresses as they served the food

"Good enough for the bride?" he asked Delilah teasingly as they sat down next to each other
Theorist
#4304 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:03 PM
"Well, I'm not just eating for myself, you know," Delilah remarked to Gavin. She grinned. "Shame we're not seahorses-- you'd be the one stuck carrying them. Then you'd understand." She sampled the food. "Very good choices of food, by the way," she added. "I just didn't want to go hungry. Good way to get a nasty headache, you know. That would really put a damper on the festivities and honeymoon, wouldn't it?"

She chuckled and kissed Gavin's cheek. "You know I love you, darling," she said softly, caressing his hand. "Sorry if I was a bit snippy. You've done a great job with the planning."

She waved at Amber and Xander, hoping they were enjoying themselves. Everyone seems to be having a fun time, she thought. Good.
#4305 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:11 PM
Gavin laughed and reached to ruffle Delilah's hair, but decided against it as she simply looked too stunning for words, and he didn't want to be the one to ruin anything about her. He was just left to admire her petite features and the gorgeous big eyes that sparkled now that her glasses were gone. She was gorgeous, and she was his

"Hah you can carry the kids!" he laughed, "as well as potty-training them and teaching them to walk - I'll handle teaching them to dissobey everything their mother says and do everything for their lovely daddy!" he teased

With a grin, Gavin stood up and raised his glass to their friends and family gathered around the table

"Ladies and Gentlemen, no matter how hard I tried, it makes me the happiest man alive to say “on behalf of my wife and I”, wow, that sounds good, that’s worth repeating… on behalf of my wife and I, I would like to thank you all for coming and sharing this special day with us" he laughed and raised his glass again, "To love, to laughter and to Happiness!”
Scholar
#4306 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:52 AM
Default Amber Radisson
Amber and Alexander both smiled and raised their glasses to join in the toasting. Amber winked over at Delilah and Gavin and stood up.

"I just want to say a few things before everyone's too stuffed with food or too drunk to listen to me. I just want to congratulate my two good friends here on their marriage. I know it hasn't been easy for you, lord knows you've had a lot of roadblocks on the way".

"Roadblocks named Cecilia"
muttered Alexander who received a smack on the arm for his comment. "Hush" she hissed "I'm trying to give a nice non psycho mentioning toast."

"Anyway" she said, turning her attention back to everyone "I want to say that Gavin and Delilah are truly lucky to have found each other and that anyone who knows them knows how much they care about one another. I can only hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone special like that someday. So cheers to you guys, and may you have the cutest table dancing baby the world has ever seen".

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Original Poster
#4307 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:15 PM
((Stop being mean to Cecilia. GRRRR)) :smash: :smash: :smash:
Instructor
#4308 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:39 PM
((Table dancing baby?))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Theorist
#4309 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:40 PM
((Delilah has been known to dance on tables and desks, just to be really goofy.))
#4310 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:20 PM
Gavin smiled and raised his glass to Amber as she gave a small speech, pleased that it could be Delilah's best friend to make the toast. Unfortunately he cringed when she mentioned their expecting baby, argh still need to tell mum about that... He turned pale but kept on smiling, sitting back down in his seat

"Like the food?" he asked Delilah, "I was going to get a guitar shaped wedding cake, but got a pretty traditional one in the end!"

Gavin smirked and leaned closer so he could whisper in her ear

"I know you don't like fruit cake, so I got a chocolate miniature one just for you" he whispered teasingly, planting a swift kiss to her cheek and squeezed her hand under the table. He couldn't believe they were finally married, and was overjoyed that nothing (well, almost nothing) had gone wrong
Theorist
#4311 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:26 PM
Delilah grinned at Gavin. "Thanks, sweetheart," she whispered, grateful that he'd remembered her strong preference for chocolate instead of fruitcake. "Besides, your mom would have had a cow if you'd have gotten a guitar cake. But for our first anniversary, a guitar cake will be pretty awesome," she continued, winking.

She bit her lip. "You didn't tell your mom about the baby, obviously. She looks like she's about to have a heart attack. Scary. And Mom's grinning like she won the lottery. I think up until now she thought we were kidding about me being pregnant."

Delila chuckled softly. "Well, today has been pretty eventful. I'm so glad we're finally married. Now maybe you'll learn to behave yourself during work," she teased, lightly kissing Gavin's hand. "I will say this, Amber sure is a trip. Table-dancing baby... like we don't have to worry about the baby doing normal baby things, eh?"
#4312 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:36 PM
Gavin chuckled, imagining if they would have changed by the time it came to their first anniversary. Would they make it that far? If it was up to him then they'd make it all the way until they were old and grey, and he prayed it would last forever. Right now, it felt like nothing could stop them

"No I didn't tell mum" he chuckled, looking over at his mother who was glaring at him and talking in a hushed voice to his father, "I have a feeling we won't be visiting them very much babe!" he teased

Chuckling, Gavin placed a hand gently over Delilah's abdomen and stroked it fondly, as if cradling the baby that was growing there. It would definately be a gorgeous baby, and definately would not be sane!

"I doubt the baby will be doing normal things, looking at its parents" he teased, "and grandparents for that matter!"

He leaned across and kissed Delilah gently, just because he could and was received by a joyful cheer from others around the table - mostly from Amber and Xander's side. Gavin smiled and blushed, "so...what's it feel like to be Mrs Stanton Ruppetts?" he asked
Theorist
#4313 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:41 PM
Delilah squeeze Gavin's hand. "Think you might get kicked out the family?" she asked worriedly. Oh no! What if his parents disinherit him because of me? Oh no! she thought. She forced a smile, pretending she wasn't worried. "As for how it feels to be married... well, it feels pretty much the same as when I was single, only with flashy jewelry and being able to brag about having a totally hot guy in my life for a long time," she joked.

She grinned at Amber and Xander. "At least they seem to be having a good time," she said, nodding in their direction. "And you know if anyone tries anything stupid, those two will be on the wrongdoer in seconds." She fed Gavin a bite of food. "Come on, sweetheart, you need to eat, or you won't have any energy for later," she added, smirking a little. "I'm not going to carry you over the threshold, you know."
#4314 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:53 PM
Gavin chuckled and batted Delilah away playfully, then took a bite from the food she was offering him. He was so full of energy, it was crazy, but he knew it wouldn't last long: it was just the adrenaline that was pumping through him as he was so excited

"Oh you expect to be carried across the threshold!" he giggled, "we'll have to see about that!"

He smiled and stroked her hair fondly, making it slightly messier but smoothed it down again as he didn't want to take away from her beauty. She looked gorgeous, and this was her day, she deserved to be the prettiest woman in the room: in his eyes she was always the prettiest woman in the room

"And no don't worry" Gavin smiled, "I won't get disinherited or anything. My parents are just gunna have to learn to love you: I did, its not that hard" he whispered, feeding her a small amount of food in return
#4315 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
((Hey everyone Chinsa back to throw herself at Alexander))
Chinsa was drinking alot more than usual. She thought to herself "It's a wedding might as well enjoy the good wine that doesn't come in a box". She spotted Alexander sitting by his sister she stood up and made her way over to him and said "Hey,you know what you do at wedding parties? You dance! I like to dance, and I wanna dance with you!" She smiled as she spoke. And extended her arm gracefully toward him.
#4316 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:33 PM
Gavin smiled and pulled Delilah onto the dance floor a little while later, after finishing the meal and listened to a couple more speeches. He was still very anxious for what his parents would say to him about the pregnancy, but he brushed it from his mind as he swept his wife into his arms

"You know..." he started as Ozzy started blaring on the sound system, "I'm really not used to this married thing!" he teased, "wife...I'm your husband...wife!" he grinned

Kissing Delilah lightly on the neck, he turned her around once more and held her close to him so he could whisper into her ear

"Wanna split the party and go home?" Gavin asked cheekily, "avoid all the awkward conversations that'll come: and the definate one my mother will start once she gets us alone together - god I wanna avoid her" he chuckled
Theorist
#4317 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 2:26 AM
Delilah laughed. "Sure, let's leave our own reception. They seem to be having plenty of fun without us," she replied with a shrug. She glanced over at her mother-in-law. "Besides, your mom looks like she's either going to kill me or have a heart attack." Delilah leaned against Gavin. "But if you want to leave, sure. My mom will probably have everyone doing Jello shots and doing the Time Warp in no time. She make for good distraction." She chuckled.

It feels strange to be married, she thought. Wow. Me, married. I bet none of my friends expected me to go for that. Guess they didn't know me all that well, eh?

Delilah grinned and squeezed Gavin's hand. "So, how do you plan on getting out of here without anyone noticing?" She snickered a little. "Are you going to find some magical invisible paint or something?"
Scholar
#4318 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 2:50 AM
"Sorry" said Amber, yanking her brother to his feet "He just promised to dance with me, family first you know". She grinned and dragged her bewildered brother after her onto the dance floor.

"I have the distinct feeling you just saved my life" Alexander said eventually, twirling Amber around in a circle. "Course, Miss every occasion is a runway seems to have a magnet on you. It's like a less psychotic version of Gavin and Cecilia" she said, grinning and sticking her tongue out.

Then a faint beeping noise was heard and she frowned, pulling away and poking through the purse hanging from her shoulder. Alexander steered them off the floor and Amber moved over to the window to get her phone to work. "Simon...is that you" she answered, waving her curious brother off with her free hand.

OOC: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE IS BACK! *happy dances on a table and hugs everyone* (And makes Amber apologize for spilling the beans.) If it makes you feel any better her daughter Shiloh is a rather difficult toddler and being quite a pain in Amber's bum

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#4319 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:29 PM
((Hey everyone Chinsa's in trouble))
Chinsa was a little discouraged by Amber dragging her brother away. She thought to herself "he's the first guy I've thrown myself at that didn't want me, it feels strange, I might as well give up he's probably got a law graduate girfriend thats way smarter than me or it's just me maybe Im ugly, no that couldn't be." She continued to drink every achoholic beverage available while pondering why Alexander rejected her. Soon she was out of her mind drunk she slid off the the bar stool and made her way to the bathroom as she entered the stall she passed out and hit her head on the wall blood began to trickle down her back a she muttered a soft "Help Me".
#4320 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:20 PM
Gavin chuckled and squeezed Delilah's hand, thinking about how to get away from the party. Not that he wasn't enjoying it, he loved having all his friends and family together and they all were having a good time: especially Xander who seemed to be being hit on by that model woman before

"Lets get out of here!" he laughed, "and we'd better save the invisible paint!"

Grinning, Gavin snuck out of the back door of the small party room, listening to the humming of the music in the background, and then squeezed Delilah's hand once more. As they crept towards the parking lot, helping her by holding her dress up

"Can't wait to kiss and hold me then?" Gavin teased her with a wink, "I know I can't take my eyes off you: you looked stunning today babe"
Original Poster
#4321 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:43 PM

Page 173 of 173