Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:08 PM
Default Rogue Conqueror Academy (Super Hero/Villian Academy) REOPENED/IMPROVED!Accepting apps

I've been asked about bringing this back for awhile, and i think it's about time that i did!

This is where all of the super hero's and super Villain started. Before they had to go out into the world they had to be properly trained to use their powers for the good (or for Villain bad). For generations they have all come here to test their strengths and their powers (also learn how to control them). This school year is said to be the most hectic, due to all the crazy new powers that are coming out (due to the result of Super Hero's & Super Villain's creating off spring).

Are you ready to be trained by all the top of the line teachers? Are you ready to discover what kind of powers you have and how to use them for good/bad? Well here's where you'll all be starting off, in the school of Super Powers.

1. FOLLOW RP THREAD RULES!!!
2. Must be child-teen Characters (ages 9-19)
3. May be Male/Female
4. Doesn't have to be sims (but it is perfered)
5. May enter up to two sims (but must rp with both)
6. No double posting (Wait until somebody replies to you)
7. No being rude to other people because their posts aren't that long.
8. Please post at least once per task (or sadly you will have to be eliminated)
9. You may RP as much as you like (there is no limit, but please don’t post short messages that are one word…If your going to post a lot, make them long!) But DO NOT SPAM!

Include this information with your application.

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Super Power (Crazy/stupid powers are welcomed):
4. Super Villain or Super Hero:
5. how did you get your power? (Born with them, or did they come in some freak accident)
6.Please let me know if you would like an icon and if so, what you want it to be like.

Along with these please submit:

1. Headshot
2. Body shot

ROUND INFORMATION:

ROUND INFORMATION
:
There will be rounds requiring you to do tasks with your super power. Feel free to post pictures of your sim doing whatever task is posted, but it is not required. There should be a new task every beginning of the week and you will be given 3 days to complete the task or you will be sent to "Super Power Arena" it's where you and the other people who either did not complete the task or failed the task will compete (somebody will eventually be eliminated). Depending upon how many entries we get there should be at least one elimination every 2 weeks. The first task will be posted after we get at least 10 Super Hero's & 10 Super Villains.

HEROS:

Villians:

Courtyard
Lunchroom
Gym
Weight Room
Training Room
4 Locker Hall Ways
Track
Area around the School
Theater
Field
Dorms
Swimming Pool
Arcade
Movie Theatre
Mall
Miniature Golfing
(Things Will Be added to the list when the RP starts)

(and dorm Room assignments)

CLASS INFO:
Now that the school has reopened, we have decided upon giving you each a randomized class schedule, so you have a chance to meet everybody. There still will be the Superhero and Villain classes, to which all of that group will be combined, but there will be classes where there will be random super hero’s and super villains put together.

DORM ROOMS:
To avoid confusion and frustration, we will be choosing who you share your dorm room with, this should help the RP go along smoothly without argument.

NOTE:
This time the RP should run alot more smoothly, I've got everything planned out (which means how long certain things will last). This time the thread won't be left alone for long, because there will be new, fun, and exciting things everyday (which are different activities you can decide to participate in) This one should also be alot funner (you guys will have to see what's going to happen once the rp starts!)

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:16 PM
Default Alyssa Way // App
Name: Alyssa Way
Super Power: Control fire (as in, sometimes her whole bady catches fire, somtimes her eyes fill with fire, she creates fireballs, etc.)
Super Villain or Super Hero: It depends on her mood, but she's mostly a Super Hero. Bt sometimes she can act like a villain
How did you get your power?: When Alyssa was trapped in her house as it burned down when it was ten, she found the abiltiy to absorb the fire. Before that, she was thought to be a normal girl with an amazing singing voice
Icon?: Yes, I would like an icon when my picture comes. Can it be all scary and gothy?
Pic: Soon
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:18 PM
@Geewayrocks-Can't wait to see your sim.
And yes i'll make your icon scary and gothy =]

PixieDust_Fairy

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:29 PM
Hmmm... Maybe would've been a good idea to ask people if you could use their sims for making those headers first? Not that I think anyone would've minded (I don't), but it would've been the polite thing to do.
Sorry to say I can't bring neither Dominic nor Morrigan back at this time though, since I'm already swamped with RPs.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:32 PM
@Atropa-Oops..apologies...I deleted the thread before i got the names of the sims owners. Those were the only sims I had saved to my computer from that RP. I have no clue why i saved them a long time ago (i think i was going to make up a new task), but again sorry.

PixieDust_Fairy

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:35 PM
You deleted the thread?! It contained people's writings. Locking it would've been enough...? Some of us spent alot of effort writing our posts. *goes to check if I have the thread saved*

*edit*

Nope. Does anyone else have it saved?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:40 PM
Yay! Re-opened! Well you can use Katie in the header, no prob. I'll be joining in this again. Is it okey if I use Katie once more? :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:51 PM
@PomPom-Yes you may =]

PixieDust_Fairy

Instructor
#9 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:14 PM
Name: Adrienne Maguire
Super Power:Mind powers(Can move anything with her mind,and read minds)
Super Villain or Super Hero:Super Villain
how did you get your power?:She was born with her powers,but it wasn't until she was 4 that it was discovered by her parents.
Please let me know if you would like an icon and if so, what you want it to be like.
:Yeah,and could it be all windy and crazy,i think.
Headshot: Here
Bodyshot: Here
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:32 AM
Name: Maryana Magdala
Super Power: Communes with machines (Can control any machine, can give them sentience for short periods of time, excellent computer skills)
Super Hero or Villian? Super Villain
How did you get your powers? She ran away from home when she was seven and stayed in a bicycle factory for three days. While there the lead paint changed her cell structure to be more machine than human, regardless of her appearance.
Icon: I'd love one if I could figure out how to make them switch between, but if it wouldn't be any trouble to make a bright, techno, flashy one, I'd appreciate it.
headshot:
bodyshot

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 6:11 AM
Name: Callie Layne
Super Power: Teleportation
Super Villain or Super Hero: Superhero
how did you get your power? I wasn't born with them, and it wasn't a freak accident. One day I just thought really hard after reading an X-Men comic 'bamf, bamf, bamf', and suddenly I was in the Bahamas. Weird, huh?
Icon/No Icon? No Icon, please. :D

Headshot

Bodyshot
#12 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:49 AM
Default Application; Lilly Said
Name: Lilly Said
Super Power: Teleknesis.
Super Villain or Super Hero: Superhero.
How did you get your power? I come from a family of superheroes, so I was born with my powers.
Icon? I would love one! I think something simple would be great!
Headshot:
Coming soon
Body Shot
Coming soon
#13 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM
1. Name: Cartier Noir
2. Age: 16
3. Super Power: Ultra-persuassion -he can force others to think of whatever he wants for short burts sadly people have been known to concntrate so much so on these things they stop breathing... And Plant Effinity
4. Super Villain or Super Hero: Villian
5. How did you get your power? Born with it.
6. Please let me know if you would like an icon and if so, what you want it to be like. Sure can you make it bright and cheerful... I think I'm gonna make Cartier Bi-polar....

#14 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 7:07 PM
Name: Reece Wiley
Super Power: Ability to turn himself, or parts of himself invisible. He can also turn other non-living objects invisible for short amounts of time.
Super Villain or Super Hero: SuperVillian.
How did you get your power? Born to a mother who was a supervillian, and so was born with the power, although did not discover it until he was 10.
Icon? Yes please! .. he's a bit mean, so something kind of black and stuff would be nice :P

Headshot
Coming

Bodyshot
Coming
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:12 PM
Lovely entries everybody!
I'll be updating the Student list soon!

PixieDust_Fairy

Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:20 PM
yayy...ive been hoping this would come back . *wonders if she shoud bring faye back*

Anyway....I should definatly have an app up later today...or tomorrow...if I can locate the disc I had all my sims pics saved on, otherwise Ill have to take some pics and get them from my internetless computer with sims to my simless computer with internet.

But yeah...Im definatly joining.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 8:01 PM
1. Name: Iris Johnson
2. Age: 17
3. Super Power (Crazy/stupid powers are welcomed): telekenisis, teleportation
4. Super Villain or Super Hero: super hero, however she finds the idea of evil very intriguing, especially when it comes to cute boys.
5. how did you get your power? (Born with them, or did they come in some freak accident) She was born with them. Her mother had mild powers.
6.Please let me know if you would like an icon and if so, what you want it to be like. If you'd like

Pictures:

Sorry the picture isn't better quality. My computer and me aren't getting along too well at the moment.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:18 AM
I can't wait to get this RP started guys.
I'll momemtarily be adding one of my own sims.

PixieDust_fairy

Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 7:36 PM
1. Name: Blanc DeNeige
2. Age: 15
3. Super Power (Crazy/stupid powers are welcomed): Telekinesis, can lift up to 15 tonnes. Can teleport, though is not very good at it, often ends up in the wrong place. Can summon forcefields, forcefield power is relative to size of moon, e.g. Full Moon, very powerful, New Moon, very weak. Can teleport objects to her if she knows where they are, e.g. If she knew that the keys were on the coffee table, she could teleport the keys to herself, however if she had no idea where the keys were, she could not summon them. Can see in the dark if heart rate is high.
4. Super Villain or Super Hero: Super Villain
5. How did you get your power?: Undercover genetic modification
6. Please let me know if you would like an icon and if so, what you want it to be like: Yes, please. Not RAWR MOSHER but gothic and elegant. Thanks! =D
Picture:

Opinion wanted! White skin or tanned skin? =D

At night, summoning a forcefield:

#20 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:53 PM
1. Name : Dusk Moone
2. Age : 14
3. Super Power : Dusk is sort of a super-human. She has excellent strength, agility, flexibility, super senses, and can make minor changes in her appearance. She also has infrared sight (at will).
4. Super Villain or Super Hero : Villain
5. How did you get your power? Her parents were mad scientists who genetically mutated her as an infant.
6. Icon: I Would like something mysterious/dark.

Headshot: coming soon

Body shot: coming soon
#21 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 5:49 PM
Wow its back, bummer about the old thread though, I was looking for it just the other day.

I would have entered but Zacks power is already taken on about 4 different occasions so I think another might be pushing it.

BTW just as one RP runner / taker parter to the next I think you should add weaknesses to the list. Just from looking down the thread almost everyone has multiple powers that arent even connected... and after all every super villain/hero has their weaknesses.

Pixie, pm me if you ever need any assistance over here! ciao!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:29 AM
Sounds interesting. Don't know if it's still running but I'll apply anyway.

Name: Connor Blake
Super Power: Ability to pass through solid matter, and vice versa, although has been known to do so accidently or without realising as he is yet to master this. The same goes for his invisibility although he has just about perfected control over, and the manipulation of, plasma. The latter two powers are affected by fatigue and don't work so well under extreme tiredness, if at all.
Super Villain or Super Hero: Hero
How did you get your power?: Connor spent a night in a supposedly haunted house after losing a dare when he was 13. He woke up the next morning with his hair turned to white and ghost-like powers. He has no idea where they actually came from but that was when it started.
Icon: Something misty and spooky would be nice but not really that fussed.

Headshot

Body shot

Sorry about the picture quality, or lack of, but bare with me! I'll try and get better ones soon.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:48 PM
Name: Milly Black
Super Power: The power of water as in, being able to produce water, freeze stuff and everything else you can think of
Super Villain or Super Hero: Hero
How did you get your power?: Milly was just having an ordinary shower when the radio said that everybody should not take a shower for a while because there is toxic acid and it could do strange things to you, Milly wondered what they could be so she took a shower and the rest is...super powers
Icon?: something gothic or emo because Milly is quite Goth
Pic: Headshot:
Bodyshot:
Sorry about the qality of the picture i wasn't really in the mood to edit it