Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 9:21 PM
Default Help need to change traits or replace physician.
I managed to create a physician with hubris as a fatal flaw, probably the worst option for her as I understand every successful action give a adds to hubris, even things like harvesting plants, this makes her useless.
So I need to change traits or replace her, any tips here?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 9:38 PM
I believe you can edit their traits in CAS. Click on your physician and select Edit in CAS.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 11:07 PM
If you have testingcheats enabled, you can cntrl+click on her a choose "modify traits for active sim". To replace her, you could kill her (ie send her to the pit or something) and then the game would prompt you to replace her.
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 11:57 PM
The easiest way to kill a Sim is dragging the hunger bar all the way down, it's instantaneous, though I'm almost sure you need "testing cheats" to do this.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 12:53 AM
Used testingcheatsenabled and it worked nice, TY.
Did not manage to get the game up and running stable until a couple of days ago so I'm pretty nob here.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
The easiest way to kill a Sim is dragging the hunger bar all the way down, it's instantaneous, though I'm almost sure you need "testing cheats" to do this.
oh yeah totally instant, I did it accidentally and felt terrible about it! G!