Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#76 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:01 AM
Hahaha, good luck DD, i don't see you succeeding at that :P

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:38 AM
Good luck, DD.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Wiki Wizard
#78 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:31 AM
Yeah, i miss my CC!! rofl

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#79 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 1:15 PM
Hmmm, I never posted in this thread...
This is one house of my houses currently in the moderation queue:

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:32 PM
From what I see (through the windows) it is not furnished? It looks interesting (though I am typically not into the modern-type buildings).

I had a question which I haven't found any place to ask. I am going to try and build a medieval castle (complete with moat and whatnot; though completely modern). A friend (in RL) requested it, calling it his "dream house". So I've been searching around for all sorts of medieval stuff to fill the house with. This friend has a morbid fascination with storms (lightning, thunder, tornado's, etc), so I wanted some pictures of lightning and tornado's to go on the walls. Unfortunately, I found none (well, one picture, but that's it). So I wanted to make some of my own to furnish the house with. This is where my questions (I have two, actually) come in. If I make a pretty big set of wall hangings (pictures), could I upload them? I saw somewhere that (because there are so many) mts2 wasn't accepting them anymore for upload. secondly: could someone direct me to a tutorial on making my own wall hangings? I've searched but with no success. I'm sure I must just be looking in the wrong place, but if someone could give me a little boost in the right direction, I'd be very grateful.

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:03 AM
good Luck with your project Naeniver - would this tute do?

pinkykitty, cute house!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM
Thanks, Smmi! That should work well, I hope! I've had trouble with SimPE in the past. I hope the process isn't to technical. I don't really know how to use SimPE.

BTW, I definitely agree with your signature. Windowed mode is a blessing indeed! What would we do without it?!

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:59 AM Last edited by Eloissa : 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:11 AM.
Hi there!

I just finished a few days ago 4 Victorian Residentials, made with Numerors anygamestarter. They need basegame, nightlife and M&G.
Let me show you some pictures:

I hope you like them!

Quote:
~~Simmies...... All around the world~~
Do you like more to see??:)Look here!
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#84 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM

Inspired by my own house ^^. Old house has to wait, because it's on my old computer.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:35 AM
That's a gorgeous house Jasiuuu ! I love it ! The gazebos are so cute ! I hope you'll be able to upload it soon !
Instructor
#86 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:16 PM
Lovely house Jasiuuu! I really adore it!
Scholar
#87 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:28 PM
Very nice done,Jasiuuu.It looks like house from sims 3 neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:53 PM
Great job, Jasiuuu! I really like it! What's the inside like?

Eloissa, I liked the Victorian Black Pearl one especially, though all four were lovely! And these had no CC, just Nightlife and M&G? Amazing! I am planning on getting M&G for a secret project of mine.

Lab Assistant
#89 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 5:21 PM
Naeniver, smth like this (but it isn't 100% complete). And I've completly done the garden, so I'm going to furnish it now.

BTW, and almost no CC. Just some ground covers, walls and floors.
Mad Poster
#90 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 10:57 AM
WOW ! Gorgeous inside too Jasiuuu ! I can't wait to see the final result of your house !
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 5:54 PM
ditto Guardgian. The inside really looks cozy and inviting.

Mad Poster
#92 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 10:38 AM
I made this funny house for an "Outside The Box" contest on the theme Alice in Wonderland. I turned the Cheshire Grin into a house.

You can see MTS2 Lethe_s' Caterpillar Forest items on the pics and SS2 GranDuchessEmerald Crazy Plants on the pics.

What do you think about it ?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 1:02 PM
Guardgian-That's the crazies hause I've ever seen!
Jasiuuu, Its awesome!
That's my house:
http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg12/...e=640&ysize=480
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 7:34 AM
I'd say this is pretty much self-explanatory:

HOPEFULLY it will be finished along the timeline I've said it would. =\

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Mad Poster
#95 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:31 AM
Kuba11 : nicely done and very sweet house !
Ash3sandgh0st : Stunning lot ! I love the fences and the door/windows WOW !
Test Subject
#96 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:00 PM Last edited by kuba11 : 4th Apr 2009 at 5:57 PM.
You can download the house now;]
I finished it 2 days ago ^^
That's how it looks like ;

Btw,Ash3sandgh0st,Georgus house *-*
Mad Poster
#97 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:23 AM
Such a sweet house, Kuba. I'm definitely a fan of these kinds of homes.

My turn! This is the one I made that's in the moderation cue. 10 Secondary Lane:

Screenshots

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#98 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:38 AM
Ashes, gorgeous!
Kuba - LOVE IT!
Tree - AWESOME!

I am continuing to expiriment with EP's, as many people seem to like these alot more :p

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:22 PM
Some new photos. Garden and ground-floor are furnished. Just first-floor. Enjoy! ^^

tree4me, nice, but I don't think if yellow looks good with that grey stone. Really nice garden.
Scholar
#100 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 10:45 AM
Jasiuuu,very nice look from inside!I like how you worked on details.
I want to ask something,how do you upload pictures in comments?

Page 4 of 15