Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:02 PM
Default New Creators, March!
A big springy welcome, to all the brave souls who've dipped their toes in the black sea of confusedness modding this month!

Princess ArtemisAll Bars Serve All Drinks (Overrides)
BuckleyAnnabelle Acres Farm (Residential)
uryufangirlAfrican Studies Major (University Majors)
Pyronium3Setra jewel of the sands (Neighborhoods & CAS Screens)
tachyglossusCat who wants to be a Panda (Genetics)
vasumuzAnashtabu Apartments - no CC (Apartments)
Kitabalibar[New UPDATE] Yoga Rug (Script & Core Mods)
kittcat92Polka Dots and Stripes Bedding (Bedroom)
Consort2x Weight and Fitness Integration core-mod by Consort (Script & Core Mods)
newshoesTipsy OMSP (Surfaces)
GypsieSims 3 Store Collection Files *Need to buy store items first* (Miscellaneous)
BloodyScholasticBrighten' Up! Damask Wallpapers - 3 Sets (Walls and Floors)
lavendergrrl83The Eco-Element - 2Bed/2Bath (Residential)
XTSFaster Skill Gain + Hidden Skills Visible (Overrides)

Why springy? Because I went out without wearing a coat yesterday, and didn't lose feeling in any extremities! Yay!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
4 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:18 PM Last edited by leesester : 15th Mar 2012 at 1:08 PM. Reason: doh
Welcome new creators (ventures out into the garden with her coffee)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Inventor
#3 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:52 PM
**Follows leesester for some coffee & a great view of a garden**

Thanks for the acknowledgement

Nice mods everyone ^.^ Thanks for sharing!

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 10:29 PM
(The heck with the coffee... We want the tipple! Considering how to mug a fish.... without spilling the coveted ingredients.)

Congratulations New creators! We look forward to seeing new stuff from you all.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 1:30 AM
Look at all those other new creators. I feel a sudden kinship with these people. Chances are I will never communicate with any of them, though, because I am a habitual hermit.

Why am I speaking on this forum?

Perhaps because I am glowing with newbie pride, and my igloo is getting too bright. I'm melting my home with all of this radiating shininess.

A canner exceedingly canny, one morning remarked to his granny, "a canner can can anything that he can but a canner can't can a can, can he?"
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tachyglossus
and my igloo is getting too bright. I'm melting my home with all of this radiating shininess.

That's because we want to see what other novelty kitty-type critters you are hiding in there.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:31 PM
Congratulations, new creators! Well done!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
That's because we want to see what other novelty kitty-type critters you are hiding in there.

Well, I also do doggies and horses, but Kitties are usually the first on my list... mainly because C comes before D or H.

Also, I live with cats and thus have live models who never sit still or cooperate. I do not live with dogs or horses.

A canner exceedingly canny, one morning remarked to his granny, "a canner can can anything that he can but a canner can't can a can, can he?"
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#9 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 11:00 AM
to all the new adventurers that have taken the first step into the unknown, I say welcome
Inventor
#10 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 2:14 PM
I have to admit I'm not a total newbie but to Sims 3, I was. My latest shares prior to my override was for Sims 2. Just when I got used to modding Sims 2, 3 came out. :o I spent most of my time just enjoying other people's mods but when I had troubles finding an updated version of a mod for skills, I got frustrated waiting and decided to try to learn it. I was surprised at how easy it was once I got started, though there are still some aspects that I haven't quite figured out (like how to stop the simbot reaction & the maid from taking the drinks, so I just moved out the simbot and fired the maid). Congrats to the others and thanks for the warm welcome and kind words

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 2:15 PM
It's great to see so many new creators!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 3:31 PM
Hello everyone !
I'm sorry but i dont know English very well, and i dont understad everything.
I try do all my best but i have little problem.
I have no idea where i can add my sims to download ??
Can you help me?
I know that makes trouble i really sorry.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:09 PM
ShakeMove, click 'Create' at the top of the page. There you will find creator guidelines, the Creator Feedback Forum and tutorials to help you.

Please make sure you read the Creator Guidelines before you upload!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 7:16 PM
Thanks, I'm grateful .
If i write something wrong , maybe word or something else (i use the wrong "time"?) , please correct me.
I'm still learning this language. :D
Not actually evil.
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:10 PM
Yay, new creators! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes