Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2017 at 10:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
toddlers disappears from the household
So i decided that my family should go on an sim's caravan house, with my 2 roommates and a wife. So Trevor pees himself and does not go to the household what I want him to. So i click Visit the Pratt household and Trevor carries Bella which i dont want him to do, i cancel Carrying Bella but it cancels Visit the Pratt household as well... so that means his wife and 2 roommates only go to that house. So i teleport Trevor a lot which I want him to be and the popup didnt say "call babysitter" and it causes the 2 toddlers to disappear from the household, and when I check the upstairs they are gone... and when 2 family members teleports to a lot they reappear... is this kind of a problem or is it a mod? because the social worker wasnt there
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th May 2017 at 12:23 PM
Are their portraits still there on the side panel?
Have you tried moving the household out and back in (Edit town mode)?

omnis mundi creatura
Instructor
#3 Old 28th May 2017 at 5:11 PM
Have you tried resetting the toddlers via MC? Something similliar happens to me time to time where one sim seemly dissappears from the active family, but not the actual world. You can reset the toddlers by clicking Town Hall or the active household. That should teleport them to the lot where your sims are currently living.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413
Are their portraits still there on the side panel?
Have you tried moving the household out and back in (Edit town mode)?

No, the toddler's portraits is not there and their imaginary friend still there.