Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 1:37 PM
Default What would you do if you woke up in Sims?
I'm curious; what would you do if you woke up one morning as your self-sim or just in The Sims?

I'd go to Veronaville, marry Tybalt Capp, and destroy the Montys! >:C Or Marry Mercutio and destroy the Capps! Either one is good. xD
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 3:31 PM
My first thought would probably be: "What the heck is that green thing above my head?!?"
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 5:14 PM
I'd hope like hell that the controller was as a benevolent God as I am and that I didn't just wake up in the midst of a zombie apocalypse or plague.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 5:27 PM
This morning I was taking a nap and when I woke up I was wondering how come I couldn't access my needs, and where was my son's thumbnail? (He's in school right now.)

Heh. At any rate, I'd probably just find a house, move in, and make friends with the townies.
Inventor
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM
Weird you should bring this subject up DD, cos last night I had rather a pleasant dream involving my "dream man" who I could have sworn was one of my sim male characters!

Oh Gawwd, think I should do some real life stuff for a change! hehe

Anyway, if I woke up and I was a sim, I'd go and buy some land in my countryside hood and grow fruit and veg, followed by getting a career in the music or film business. And then try to seduce the most desirable man in the hood!
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
Weird you should bring this subject up DD, cos last night I had rather a pleasant dream involving my "dream man" who I could have sworn was one of my sim male characters!

Oh Gawwd, think I should do some real life stuff for a change! hehe

I know what you mean. xD There are quite a few male simmies I'd like to meet in real life. >.>

I made a self-sim and had her marry Ripp Grunt just for the heck of it. xD I think I'll make this the plot of a story!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 7:12 PM
Wonder where the swimming pool ladder went.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:01 PM
I'd be really unhappy, because I would know my lifespan could now be measured in days. . .
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amtram
I'd be really unhappy, because I would know my lifespan could now be measured in days. . .

So true, so true....

But think how much you could get done in those few days! Meet someone, go on a dozen or so dates, fall in love, get married, have a few children, reach the top of your dream career track, build your own home, have a beautiful garden where you can grow your own fruit and veg, go on amazing holidays....

And there's always Elixir of Life - you could be immortal!

If I woke up in the Sims I'd want to get a load of dogs and cats and train them, and then get them jobs. Whilst working in the Education career track, or maybe my custom Falconry career track, given that that's based on my idea of a dream career!

Ooh, and I'd probably completely change my hairstyle about 5 times a day! From long to short and back again, curly, wavy, straight...... How cool would that be?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:07 PM
Be completely creeped out. But enjoy the fact that your morning preparation simply involves spinning round into your clothes. No need for hair and make up and choosing clothes!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Lexie 123 : 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: absent-mindedness
Haha this sounds like a few (day)dreams I've had!

First, I'd move into either this amazing xmsims house I fell in love with or into a house i downloaded from here that I completely rennovated to my liking.

Then, after stomping my feet because yet another chair is in the way, I'd get into a fight with Samantha Ottomas and kick her butt, then feed her to the cow plant. she is irksome.

I'd change outfits every five seconds, change my hair instantly, and enjoy sleeping in till the bus is at my door Id be a teen sim, though Im currently in real life at my imaginary life-stage i have named "kidager, a combo of child and teenager.

I love sims hair and clothes, and being able to order anything I wanted at home.

Oh, and Id be a witch. and live in a haunted house.

I would love a day in the life of a sim!!!!!!

and I'd sing kareoki 24/7.

Oh and once I made it to YA, Id stay there forever because i love YA, but Id figure out how to get my player to download insim (im incapeable of finding it) and let myself be preggo.
Id marry this hot guy named Jerry I set Stella terrano up with in la Fiesta Tech, Id steal him, get rid of his mohawk, and then hav pretty pretty babies.

I'm diffrent. Is that going to be a problem?

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you are a mile away from them.... And you have their shoes."
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:52 AM
I would immediately run to the work out bench and workout until my body was in top shape (what....like 3 hours?). Then I'd go downtown (after I took a long shower) and piss off Mrs. Crumplewhatsis by enjoying a naked hot tub soak in public. When she yells and hits me with her purse I will grab it away from her and throw it in the hot tub.

I would do a lot more but this would keep me happy for awhile.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Banned
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:21 AM
Oh yes, get even with Mrs. Crumplebottom! >:C
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:28 AM
First I would wake up in my home in the rich part of Belladonna Cove. I would promptly go out and befriend Tara Whats-her-face (in a few sim minutes) and skip school, and my grade would fall down to an A-. While we were skipping school we would be buying precious clothes for like 150 simoleons per shirt and nobody would ask where we'd be.
Then that night we'd go to one of those bar places in Downtown and not get kicked out because there's no security at Sims 2 bars for some reason.
The next day we'd randomly decide to vacation in Three Lakes and we'd meet Bigfoot and bring him home to be our butler and he wouldn't complain except for the occasional looking at the ceiling and moaning.
Then me and Tara would go to Twikki Island and learn a sea chantey and teach it to everyone we see walk by.
Okay, that's all I can think of for now.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:33 AM
I'd head for the telescope, if it was night-time, and try to hitchhike a ride on a UFO. Woo! (Hoping my god-controller didn't have the same mods as me, else it'll be Green Baby City in a few days...)

If it was day-time, I'd probably head to a community lot and start an endless loop of outings. Fun forever - no sleep, no eating, no toilet-using and no death! And, if I ever did go home, a crowd would gather to give me hot-tubs and expensive water features while I slept, heh.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:36 AM
Be completely relieved that I didn't have to make any decisions for myself anymore.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:27 AM
I would wonder why I have strange impulses to do things...
I would also wonder why ceral and milk came out on a tray from the fridge...
I would wonder why my mothers stomache would just randomly pop out....(my mom is currently pregnant)
I would wonder why a baby came out of a green/yellow/white diamondish thing over my mothers head.
I would wonder why someone would stand and watch my while I paint, waiting to talk to me
and various other things
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:11 AM
O ___ O

Dream come true. No more wishing I could save before going any where! Don't like what happened? Simply go back!
Being able to walk to Walmart in the dark, happily knowing that I saved before I left. XD

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:33 AM
After briefly screaming at the top of my lungs, I'd find the nearest computer and mash CTRL+SHIFT+C as many times as possible. When the cheat box appeared, I'd type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and try as hard as I could to take control of the mouse cursor.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:44 AM
You guys owe me a new monitor.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:08 PM
I'd start wondering who is controlling me.. And would really hope, that they won't use testingcheats to drag my bladder to red (as I do to those sims who annoy me).

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Mad Poster
#22 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
I'd start wondering who is controlling me.. And would really hope, that they won't use testingcheats to drag my bladder to red (as I do to those sims who annoy me).

And then you would pray that he doesn't have a hack to remove the sensor blur when using the toilet.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
And then you would pray that he doesn't have a hack to remove the sensor blur when using the toilet.

I'd be more worried at the fact that now I wouldn't even get my pants down before sitting on the toilet... and getting that newspaper to read... that must hurt.
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:56 PM
Run. And then hide in a closet from the dispraportanate angry granny zombies I made the night before because I felt violent.
And then tell the Social Bunny to go join the therapist in the bottom of the pool.
Inventor
#25 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:06 PM
Other things I'd do:

- drink the Elixir of Life until I'd gone from 45 to, oooh, at least 25.

- do the treadmill "get fit in 2 hours" thing as mentioned previously, and switch hairstyles/colour about 5 times in an hour.

- go on holiday for days and miraculously come home to find the nanny still looking after my kids/pets at no extra cost to me

- go from record store worker to Madonna-like music celebrity in a matter of 2 weeks

- wonder why my children are older than me because I've cheated so much with my age.

- go to a previous "backup" of my life because I didn't like the choices I'd made

- wander through my neighbourhood trying not to corrupt it.
Page 1 of 2