Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 11:10 AM
Voyage question
Hi all! I kind of have a a question that i hadnĀ“t figured out yet...
Why does the sims that are on vacation show up on comunitty lots in the grand neighbourhood (dont know if thats is how to call it)?
Is there a way to fix this? Is kind of dumb see sims when they on vacation in there...
Well hope some iluminate mind can help , as always
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:27 PM
You mean, you see them in the base neighborhood when you have other playables visit a community lot?

I think that's normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

I used to think, when I first started playing, okay I have Sim A at this community lot Monday at 5 pm. I played another playable, went to the same lot Monday at 5--and wondered, where's Sim A?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
You mean, you see them in the base neighborhood when you have other playables visit a community lot?

I think that's normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

I used to think, when I first started playing, okay I have Sim A at this community lot Monday at 5 pm. I played another playable, went to the same lot Monday at 5--and wondered, where's Sim A?

Lol i kind want to pretend that the sim was running away from is ex to other place, so i didnt want him to show on the base hood.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:04 PM
Also keep in mind that when you go on vacation, you come back the same time you left--just like going to and from a community lot.