Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 3:45 PM
Default NoMosaic causing problems
I have the no mosaic mod for my game, but I'm missing Insects, fire effects, Build/Buy litters my screen with plus signs and the grass is burry. How can I get my effects back and still have the mosaics off? I know that removing the NoMosaics will return my graphics to normal...but what is the point of having nude meshes if you can't see them? lol
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SexySeattle
I have the no mosaic mod for my game, but I'm missing Insects, fire effects, Build/Buy litters my screen with plus signs and the grass is burry. How can I get my effects back and still have the mosaics off? I know that removing the NoMosaics will return my graphics to normal...but what is the point of having nude meshes if you can't see them? lol

Have you tried Nraas Decensor? I wouldn't use anything else.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 9:52 PM
You probably have a no mosaic mod that's mismatched with your patch level is my guess. Every time things like new insects are added, that mod has to be updated.

So check to see if you can find one that matches your patch level; using NRAAS Decensor is a good option, too.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:05 PM
Default Yess!!!
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Have you tried Nraas Decensor? I wouldn't use anything else.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor

Thank you that was the one I'd had before but couldn't remember the name thank you thank you
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SexySeattle
Thank you that was the one I'd had before but couldn't remember the name thank you thank you

You're welcome.