Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:38 PM
Default Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon
I've been kind of toying with seeing about getting some of my TWD cast hosted here. My Norman is my best one so far. I have Michonne and Rick and a few others that are almost as perfect as I can get them. I don't don't know if he's good enough to be accepted.

Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:49 PM
Looks like the choice of content and presentation is very good. Not quite sure on the exact likeness though - it's a little hard to tell as a lot of your photos are quite small and far away. Can you show a pic of your sim in-game, just a nice big pic of his face not smiling or wearing sunglasses or anything, like a "mugshot"?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Looks like the choice of content and presentation is very good. Not quite sure on the exact likeness though - it's a little hard to tell as a lot of your photos are quite small and far away. Can you show a pic of your sim in-game, just a nice big pic of his face not smiling or wearing sunglasses or anything, like a "mugshot"?

I am not home right now so we might have to wait till I can get to a simming computer. I've been fiddling with him since may so I do have more pics(read a bazillion because I play with him a lot). I'd probably redo the presentation to meet your requirements. I just dind't want to bother if his likeness wasn't close enough.

How is this one for a mug shot.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 5:01 PM
Something like that, but actually in-game and zoomed in on the face would be good. Sims look pretty different in CAS - not only is the lighting and FOV different, but they make a slight face that distorts their features.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 5:11 PM
Here's a ingame shot. For profiles and such I"ll have to wait till I get home but this is a in-game shot.I've not found him to distort outside of cas. This pic might show too much of his torso thoguh.
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 5:41 PM
Example of great pics and comparisons: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=515111
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 1:46 AM

I didn't relize you wanted a pic of real norman as well
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 10:29 PM
Not a bad start. I'd say that your sim's chin needs to be wider as well as possibly his whole head. The eyes look pretty good, but the eyebrows could have more of an arch to the outer corner also play with the brow definition slider (which you might need to balance with the bridge width). His nostrils are too "flared" (rotation) and perhaps a touch too high.

If you are not opposed to using CC, I might suggest taking a look at mochi029's tumblr. s/he has a number of contouring/texturizing makeups that might be useful. I'd try this one for the shadowing around his eyes (but not very heavy):

http://mochi029.tumblr.com/post/530...lush-3-download

Anyway... You've got a good start going, just needs a bit of fine tuning.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 4:38 AM
I have Moci's make up on him. If you make it any darker it looks bad in sunlight. Hmmm.. thanks for the feed back.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:21 PM
Default I Need That Clothing And Hair!!!
Quote: Originally posted by calicoskies

I didn't relize you wanted a pic of real norman as well
Where did you get his hair and clothing from cause i NEED it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calicoskies
Here's a ingame shot. For profiles and such I"ll have to wait till I get home but this is a in-game shot.I've not found him to distort outside of cas. This pic might show too much of his torso thoguh.

actually looks more like Andrew Lincoln character in the face. Try making his face more angular