Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:15 PM
Default Custom content says it doesn't require any exp/stuff but when installed it says there is an error requiring certain exp/stuff
Like the title says, when I go to the requirement tab to download the customized sims, there is none the is noted. However when I try installing it onto the sims 3 customizing thing, it says there is an error as it requires a certain expansion pack/stuff. Anyone else know how to fix this? This happened to all the custom sims I've downloaded so far and I only have the orignal sims. Do most customized sims require an expansion pack?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:23 PM
It might be because the creator used clothes or other cc from an expansion pack, and the launcher won't let you install it because you don't have that expansion pack.
Maybe the creators forgot to mention the required expansions.
This happened to me too, and i had to extract the sims3pack file to package. And use just the sim file. It worked fine like that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:42 PM
thanks ill try that out!