Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Autonomous 'Put Away' Fire Pit Action

by dillowpillow Posted 24th Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:12 AM by dillowpillow : add more tags

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:11 PM
thank you thank you thank you! I hated that my sim would do that all the time!!
Is there a way to do this with books as well? My Sim Kids keeping hoarding books in there inventory! I mean really, why would my teenage boy need all my pregnancy books!!! lol!
Inventor
#27 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:31 AM
lol sjclark page 1.. I hadn't had neighbors pick it up but a sim of mine repeatedly picks his up. Least I can get into his inventory easily.. I wouldn't wanna browse the whole neighborhood for a fire pit all the time either lol

Thanks so much dillowpillow! My sim drove me nuts with that & the picnic basket was an issue with his wife for some reason. Least the fire pit is going to be more secure now! (except if ghosts can haunt it).

Thanks again!
Xts*

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:18 AM
Works like a charm - thank you SO much.
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:02 AM
Thank goodness, thank you! I stopped buying fire pits because they were always putting them in their back pack...so annoying!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
Quite a lot of feedback and gratitude. You can count me in I had two pits on the beach and one went missing. I thought maybe I had placed one even though I swore I had two. It wasn't until I checked one of my Sims storage compartment that I realized where the missing pit went to Thanks again
Inventor
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:39 PM
I just wanted to let ya know I've been using it and it works great! My sim has stopped being a pain (with that).. This is one of the absolute best fixes!! Thanks so much!
Xts2009@TheSims3

Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 8:29 PM
Thank you so much! I kept looking around in my back yard for it, wondering where it disappeared to, and was shocked to find it in my sim's inventory! I mean COME ON, who the hell puts away a fire pit? You're work is much appreciated
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 10:01 PM
Hey, just wanted to put this out there that EA officially fixed this in version 1.4.. You should add that to your notes so people are aware if they have their game updated.
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:29 PM
compat with ambitions?

Ain't nothin but a Sim Thang....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:05 PM
I love this mod!!! Can you update it to work with the Late Night EP?
Field Researcher
#36 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 10:02 PM
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#37 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 4:34 AM
thank you
Page 2 of 2