Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2015 at 2:21 AM
Default Is there any way to fix this hair texture?
I really liked this custom hair I downloaded, but when I tried to play it in the game, the mohawk itself looked okay but I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with the scalp hairs and if there is any way to fix this on my own.

Here is a photo.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th May 2015 at 6:04 PM
Maybe if you have the right tools you could take a look at the file(s) and see if something is currupted. If not maybe you could contact the creator. I'd suggest maybe re-downloading the texture before telling them something's wrong just in case, it might not have downloaded correctly the first time.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gecko_sis
Maybe if you have the right tools you could take a look at the file(s) and see if something is currupted. If not maybe you could contact the creator. I'd suggest maybe re-downloading the texture before telling them something's wrong just in case, it might not have downloaded correctly the first time.

I already installed the hairstyle twice, had the same problem. What sort of tools do I need to fix this?