Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 8:56 PM
Poseboxes
Hi everyone! I figured I'd come here after not getting responses on Tumblr about this, and I'm not sure if it exactly goes here so my apologies!

Okay so I was looking for different poseboxes (mostly one sim carrying another in their arms); while on my search I did come across Posing Sims topic on GoS (Garden of Shadows), [Here ] The thing is that they all link to tiny urls / tiny.cc, and they don't happen to work anymore. Would anyone know if the list is posted anywhere else or know of any other places to find a slew of poseboxes? Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 1:53 AM Last edited by eliset : 29th Jun 2015 at 11:03 AM.
Here are a couple of places. These are pose catalogs and they are both extensive. The first is a catalog only - poses cataloged by type of pose including sitting, standing, carrying, couples, etc., with pics of the pose boxes next to the poses and the pose number, but no links to downloads. You'll have to search around to find links. I contributed to it a long time ago and know it hasn't been updated. The second is not organized at all but does provide links, not all of which work anymore of course.

http://lachesispbcatalog.blogspot.com/

http://asukajuin.eklablog.com/imagi...oites-c624052/1
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 6:25 AM
MyBSims has a bunch of poseboxes http://www.mybsims.net/f207-cajas-de-poses-poseboxes. Not entirely sure what they have exactly as I've never been through them. Trinity also has a bunch of poseboxes, at least a couple that involve carrying http://trinityfashionshop.blogspot....label/PoseBoxes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:38 PM
Thank you guys for the links! I'll check them our and see how they do for me. I just kind of find it weird that on GoS the 'Posing Sims' topic's links to the actual poses aren't working anymore unless someone updates them.

Also for the Lachesis' Posebox Catalog, does anyone know where the downloads for them are? I can't seem to locate the said links to download the ones I want.
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:44 PM
My strategy for finding nice poseboxes is to google "sims 2 posebox", go to images, and find the one that looks nice. Most posebox creators have images of the actual poses and you should find a ton.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 1:16 AM Last edited by eliset : 30th Jun 2015 at 3:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MajinKitty230
Thank you guys for the links! I'll check them our and see how they do for me. I just kind of find it weird that on GoS the 'Posing Sims' topic's links to the actual poses aren't working anymore unless someone updates them.

Also for the Lachesis' Posebox Catalog, does anyone know where the downloads for them are? I can't seem to locate the said links to download the ones I want.
The download links were never included with Lachesis Catalog. It's just photobucket shots. You can find a lot of them by searching for the name of the box. Some of those pose boxes are well known and easy to find. Some you can't find anymore. There was a reference pdf compiled and posted by Goodbye Sun some years ago providing links to all those boxes on Lachesis, but the tinypic links don't work on that now, either. Unfortunately, you have to look for them yourself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 8:58 PM
@xxsoulfire123 - I tried that a few times and nothing interesting came up. I guess it depends on the persons interests?

@Eliset - I sort of figured they weren't, either that or I was just not looking hard enough. And thank you for telling me that, I would've gone nuts if I didn't ask someone that question about Lachesis's poseboxes. I'll try searching the names of them, hopefully some or most come up easily.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MajinKitty230
@xxsoulfire123 - I tried that a few times and nothing interesting came up. I guess it depends on the persons interests?

@Eliset - I sort of figured they weren't, either that or I was just not looking hard enough. And thank you for telling me that, I would've gone nuts if I didn't ask someone that question about Lachesis's poseboxes. I'll try searching the names of them, hopefully some or most come up easily.
I have a huge number of poseboxes. If you can't find something, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Simscave has a lot of the older ones, too, although like a lot of older sims 2 cc, some of the links go nowhere now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eliset
I have a huge number of poseboxes. If you can't find something, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Simscave has a lot of the older ones, too, although like a lot of older sims 2 cc, some of the links go nowhere now.

Thank you eliset! And I did look around and found a tiny amount from Lachesis and just poseboxes in general. But I'll PM you too ~