Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 9:01 PM
Default Objects given as gifts from NPCs
srry if this has been asked or answered b4; but:

is there a list of all the possible gifts that can be received from NPCs? i.e a tv to test out or (i heard the Gardening Club members give) a wishing well.

i would greatly appreciate any help. i wanna make sure i'v received everything possible. havent got the wishing well yet, but i'v gotten a tv to test
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
Garden Club- If you get a perfect garden score from the Garden Club you get a wishing well.

Gypsy- Genie's Lamp w/ 3 Wishes

If you have AL and can build reputation they will give you the two next to the most expensive TVs other than the big screen- the wall tv and the flat screen.

Dates will also give you gifts
Love Letter- Good Date
Single Rose 0- Great Date
Dream Date- Full Bouquet
Bad -Date- Hate Letter
Nightmare Date- Flaming Bag of Poo

In AL if you have anything above a Good Date they will also give you gifts that range all the way from the cheap deco napkin holder sculpture to hot tubs and dj booths
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 11:06 PM
I don't think that last one is necessarily AL. I don't have AL, and I've got a flatscreen out of a date once. Dustin Broke gave it to Angela Pleasant. I decided it fit in well, considering he's supposed to be a criminal, and a few days earlier, I'd had him steal some things from the Pleasants, including their TV.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arelenriel
Garden Club- If you get a perfect garden score from the Garden Club you get a wishing well.

Gypsy- Genie's Lamp w/ 3 Wishes

If you have AL and can build reputation they will give you the two next to the most expensive TVs other than the big screen- the wall tv and the flat screen.

Dates will also give you gifts
Love Letter- Good Date
Single Rose 0- Great Date
Dream Date- Full Bouquet
Bad -Date- Hate Letter
Nightmare Date- Flaming Bag of Poo

In AL if you have anything above a Good Date they will also give you gifts that range all the way from the cheap deco napkin holder sculpture to hot tubs and dj booths

thats it?!

i was hoping there was a gift from each hobby. oh well
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:07 AM
Hobbies have nothing to do with dating. Dating came with Nightlife, the second EP, and hobbies came with Free Time, the 7th EP. One has nothing to do with the other. When you max hobby enthusiasm you get a plaque to put on the wall.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 8:52 AM
I've gotten gifts from NPC's after they've had dream dates with my sims. One time I got the expensive base game stereo, another time the saloon piano, and once I got a persian rug.

Three equals four.
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 12:53 PM
I have never seen any of these gifts except for the bouquet. I mean, it's good that my Sims pretty much always have dream dates, but why hasn't anyone been given a TV? :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 5:38 PM
I have AL, not FT and with a high reputation NPCs will often give rewards when you first meet them. The best I've gotten is a laptop. It's usually something similar to "you seem pretty cool", then they give me something. Most of the time it's just a discount (or lower rent).
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:00 PM
I have to figure out the reputation thing. Does it only improve when they do things for people outside their family? All of mine are still Average Cabbages.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM
My sim's reputation improved on a community lot when they were selling items for their business.

They ended up with being given items and discount on wholeshale items.

Playing Sims 3.
Site Helper
#11 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 8:02 PM
I've gotten all kinds of things dropped off later after a dream date. You always get the flowers, but sometimes you get something else as a bonus later. It can be your date returning with a gift, or it can be a friend of your date calling (with a very hefty but temporary relationship boost) to invite you out on an outing just as you are getting ready to go to bed or something. And a few times I've gotten skill points right after the date ended. This was with Nightlife; I don't have AL

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMegaptera
I have to figure out the reputation thing. Does it only improve when they do things for people outside their family? All of mine are still Average Cabbages.

I believe it has to do with your intercations on community lots (or community areas of an APT). What's funny is my sim with the best rep is a vampire. I think people like being turned into ghouls. (That's how I got the laptop!)