Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:39 PM
Dance Animation
Hey Simmers

I'm am not triyng to be funny like Echo, I saw a finished "Chocolate Love" dance steps I'm going to see in TS2 but I'm making a custom dance animation, not like Maxis Funny Dance, but I have a question, I saw a Miley Cyrus doing a dance steps in Hannah Montana: The Movie, you know what I'm talking about, a country girl who singing a popular country dance moves, Also I got a Simbody from Miche, but do you have a prefrence of freeware program not buying a license product like I don't know Milkshape 3d

EAMaster

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 12:39 AM
Creation related questions should really be asked over in the Create forums, but if you want to make custom animations, you're gonna need Milkshape - I don't think there are any other tools that'll let you do it, and it's not an expensive program at all... and its creator does specific updates to help the sims community do more cool stuff, so it's worth supporting monetarily.