Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims3Pack File Generate Tool(package to sims3pack)[8/27/2012 update to v1.4.1.36]

by Sakura4 Posted 27th May 2012 at 9:11 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 2:49 PM by Nysha

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 9:09 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 8:16 AM
If you can make this easier to understand with fewer grammatical mistakes, I will be grateful for the tool.
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 9:07 AM
Hey, this program would truly rock if it was open source, so some one could update it to support the latest update in Sims 3. I can't get curtain capes and such to package with TSR Workshop, but I can with this, except, when I go to install, I get the error to update to the latest version or something like that within my launcher.

SLASHER BBS(TM), INC. (c) John Riley telnet://slasherbbs.com or Website http://slasherbbs.com
Riley - Personal Computer Doctor (c) John Riley telnet://rileypcmd.com or Website http://rileypcmd.com
rileypcmd and rileypcmd.com is a registered trademark of Riley's - Personal Computer Doctor
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 5:56 PM
Please please please update ir for 1.67 ! :C

when I'm verifying it installing, launcher tells me that this is not actualized ! D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#80 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aouregan
Please please please update ir for 1.67 ! :C

when I'm verifying it installing, launcher tells me that this is not actualized ! D:

You can customize the desired version number, import a higher version of sims3pack file version information to set it.
THANKS POST
#81 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:56 AM
Thank you! :)
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 2:15 PM
:))
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 11:39 PM
I don't quite understand the tutorial. If someone is willing to help me i would be thankfull.
Well i'm trying to turn a "set", i guess you can call that, and has around 8 package files. How do i turn these files into a sims3pack? All i managed to do was turning each package file into a sim3pack each time, i'm pretty sure there is a easy way to it, heh.
Well, thanks in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 3:36 PM
is good?
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 10:15 PM Last edited by x3vi0l3nt_kissx3 : 27th Aug 2014 at 10:28 PM.
From what I understand, here's how it works:
1. Find a newer sims3pack that you know is compatible with the launcher. You can either find one here on Modthesims or any website that provides downloads.

2. Open the Generate Tool and go to "Set Sims3Pack File Version". Click "Import from Sims3Pack", and browse to where you downloaded a working sims3pack. Make sure to click "Apply".

3. Enter the desired file name and description, then move to the empty box below the columns "Guild", "Type", ect. Right click the box and click "Add". Add the packages that you want. If you're adding multiple packages, be sure to click the Multi Option before adding (Package to Sims 3 Pack Multi)

4. If you want a customized png image, make sure to select "Add Png Icon", and click on "Png Image" to add your custom file.

5. Click "Generate Sims3Pack" and you're done!

If I'm missing anything, feel free to add on. I just did a quick runthrough myself.
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
This is useless. It's because this program is outdated or just because simply there is no way to convert packages to sims3packs? I tried it million times and it always giving me an error saying that my game is not up to date or something like that. Out of 20 converts only one worked.
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RammPatricia
This is useless. It's because this program is outdated or just because simply there is no way to convert packages to sims3packs? I tried it million times and it always giving me an error saying that my game is not up to date or something like that. Out of 20 converts only one worked.

This is outdated, you have to update it yourself. The easiest way being the following: Find a Sims3Pack you know is working. Open the Generate Tool and go to "Set Sims3Pack File Version". Click "Import from Sims3Pack", and browse to where you downloaded a working sims3pack. Make sure to click "Apply". It should now be up to date. :]
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 2:53 AM
When I open the tool everything is in another language how do I change it to English?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:56 AM
this tool was very usefull
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:49 PM
tnx you so much!)
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 7:31 PM
will it work for older version of Sims3 as: 1.0.615.0017?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 6:46 PM
Thou hast made a good tool.
Test Subject
#93 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 5:52 PM
i'm having problems with this i turn a peggyzone toddler hair into a sims3pack but it tell me in the launcher i need the latest software update for the installment i have 1.67 the latest but i don't know whats wrong and i don't have anything content with that version
Test Subject
#94 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:44 AM
was working great for awhile but now when i try to add a photo it says its out of memory ): help me out man
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 3:18 PM
much helpful
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 10:56 PM
I can understand problems with language and translations - but poor cooding/crafting and little or no user interface is rediculas! No updates for many years. Got this program to work once a long time ago - just tried to use it and kept scratching my head. Couldn't get anything to work. Something about you have to manually enter the file to work with? Who knows. The had a great program that did these functions and many more for the Sims 2 - but we all know where that ended... Yep, ended! !st Maxis and EA need to get off their collective rears and get CAW working correctly with the "Origin" craped version of Sims 3, 2nd - a sims3pack to Package file AND a Package to Sims3pack editor is needed that works without guesswork - not one way with this utility and the other for anther utility and only under conditions. 3rd - Most Important right now - A utility to take the HDF database from within your Played Game and be able to incorporate it into an already made WORLD sims3pack... in other words... take the lots and objects placed within your played game of a world and put all that back into the sims3pack it came from - most of use can no longer use EIG in CAW but can export a world with no lots placed in them - we use the installed blank world, add lots and objects then continue playing - need a way to intigrate the played game (world) back into the sims3pack it came from - if posible. Sorry for the rant... EA, Maxis and the support for creation blows and reached my daily limit.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:43 AM
Thank you so much good Item
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 13th May 2015 at 7:53 AM
I got a clothing in package but when i covert it, it becomes objects. Any solution?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 12:35 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 6:22 AM
put up a new link please. update the program
Page 4 of 5