Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:14 AM
Default P+N: New throne rooms?
Anybody else pick up Pirates and Nobles? Yes yes I know... it's overpriced for the content... but... yes I succumbed :p

Anyway, it appears that you have to start a new kingdom to play the new ambition. I assumed that I would have access to a pirate themed and a noble themed throne room, as seen in vids and screenshots, but I'm not seeing em. Am I missing something?

Here's my new queen btw There are some new dresses, of which this is one, and new eyeliners... only new hairs (well, unless there are more unlockables) are a pirate hat one and a carnival mask.

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 1:33 AM
Yeah, I didn't really get any new throne rooms by default. Maybe if you furnish it yourself you can add some of the things shown in the new intro video.

BTW: $23.99 digital download from Amazon.
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 4:35 AM
yeah, I wound up doing my own decor :/ fun but takes me forever, because I have to retexture EVERYTHING

Here's my throne room. Went for mostly pirate, but not exclusively.

Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 9:59 AM
I only paid $18 for my Pirates and Nobles so I can't really complain. In the screenshots though, the one with the princess and the falcon there seems to be an open outdoor balcony. I really wanted this expansion pack to expand on the castle and so that we could have more areas to decorate. I also wanted a new throne room with a new layout because I don't care for those two narrow rooms on the sides. Even though it's the same old castle and same old throne room I had fun decorating with the new items. Ill post a screenshot of my throne room tomorrow.

This is my queen :P

Instructor
#5 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 7:40 PM
I love Pirates and Nobles so far, it even fixed the problems I had with the 2.0 update.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:27 PM
Can I see all of what is included? I need all the money I can get so I'd really appreciate it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:15 AM
These screenshots may be off topic and I am not 100% happy with my throne room to take a screenshot of it yet.
For anyone wanting to buy though, I have screenshots of some of the new furniture that comes with P+N.

The bed is new, so is the chandelier. It lights up the room most of all the ceiling lights in the base game.
The curtains are new to P+N, and so are the little chairs in the middle. Right after I took the picture I added a golden wrought iron bird perch that matches everything perfectly.
The tub is new, the scroll on the dresser and I am pretty sure the matching dresser/coffee table/night stand are new to the pack as well as the birdcage and book with candle deco.

As for the dining room only things that are new to P+N, are the curtains and chandelier. Matches the bedroom though so I posted.

If your interested in seeing the rest of what is included let me know, and I would be happy to show you before you buy.
I love taking screenies and there are no room decorators threads here. Lol.
Personally I think the new thrones are a must have. Base game ones pale in comparision.
In buying the pack, you would also have lots of rustic pirate items with skulls.
A throne, sofa, bed, bird perch. Lots of wall and floor decorations. Everything you need for the true pirate. An interesting interrogation chair too with lots of choices.
Even piles of gold coins to decorate the floor with and a treasure chest brimming with goodies.
Besides that I think the pack is worth the money because of all the fresh quests and for all the different kinds of pet birds you can have.
Parrots, falcons, hawks and a few fantasy ones. You can pet them, feed them and send them in search of map pieces.
I have already assembeled one complete map and the treasure inside included rare and expensive weapons and armour that you can't find in the shop.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 7:41 PM
The single most important item in the EP, I say, is one of the dresses. Also in the screeny is a new hat, one of the eyeliners, 2 new wall patterns and a new floor.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:39 PM
Yes, I would love to see more of everything!
Instructor
#10 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 6:33 PM
That is an amazing outfit shimrod.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 9:15 PM
I'm conflicted. . I don't like women, but I want all my female sims to look like Shimrod's. . .
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:05 PM
Jess A your rooms are gorgeous! I'd love to see more. I need throne room ideas, lol. Decorating is not my strong suit.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 11:36 PM
First of all, Jess, your rooms are STUNNING. I don't have that kind of paitence. Secondly, I love the outfit in Shimrods picture. Was looking for an awesome spy outfit. I got it I also love the fact that you get to change your title (going through the proper course of action). I currently have a pirate-ninja-spy with a blue falcon (thanks again for the bird unlocker Shimrod!)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 1:00 AM
i realise this topic is ancient and hasn't been a reply in months but i want to ask the same.. where is the pirate thone room like in the videos? and i love what Jess_A made back then.. i wish i could download her save file and play.