Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:51 AM Last edited by Le Carrera : 4th Mar 2012 at 3:09 AM.
Default Do you prefer male or female Heroes?
Which gender do you prefer to make your Hero for each profession?

Well, in any given video game, I often find I prefer playing male characters over females. Not terribly sure why, I just like roleplaying as men. (one of the greatest exceptions was Mass Effect; hated the male PC's voice, but the female player character's voice actress was epicly awesome. And the female PC was badass.)

I make most of my Heros based on characters from stories or other games that I like. I try to get "out" of making every single one of my characters male, but so far I've not really succeeded and all my kingdoms end up being sausage fests. I'm going to make a valiant attempt to have an all-female kingdom at some point. Argh.

Anyway, as follows:

Monarch: Male. I like the sound of a deep voice of a King, who's also kind of like a hero out of a fairytale. Though often he's also bit of a darker character of ambiguous morality, who does good for his kingdom but has no qualms about doing some not so nice stuff. Don't get me wrong, I really do want to make a female monarch, but it just doesn't feel right having a woman who is supposed to be a badass fighter running around in a big, heavy dress. I have this image of a woman like Boudica who I want for a Queen, but after hours of trying I just couldn't make it happen. EA didn't give us any good, proper "warrior" looks for female monarch...

Knight: Male. Cause I like him to be kind of like a stereotypical lovable, wholesome, noble "knight in shining armor".

Spy: Either. But, I still make mine male, because my image of the Spy character I like to play is inspired by a combination of Assassin's Creed and a Dark Brotherhood assassin (from the Elder Scrolls games). He is totally loyal to the Monarch, but I think of him as a bit of a selfish person, rather a scoundrel and an anti-hero.

Jacoban/Peteran priests: Both male. The Peteran priest I fancy to be a humble, kindhearted little man who's totally dedicated his faith and spreading joy, love and happiness. The Jacoban priest is a strong willed, intelligent and calculating man who is fiercely dedicated to the Jacoban church, believes in serving the Watcher and leading others down the "true" path.

Bard: Either. I had a great deal of fun in one play through with an elven female bard, and she sings beautifully. However, most of the time my Bard ends up being male... I imagine the bard as a loveable, carefree rogue type of character, which I like as a man. Plus, I absolutely adore a male bard's singing voice. <3

Merchant: Female. This is the one absolute exception to my preference for males. Not sure why, for some reason the Merchant is just the one character that I like best as a female; I've never had a male merchant simply because it didn't seem right, plus there is no clothing for a male merchant that I feel fits the character. I envision the merchant as a very intelligent, cunning woman who knows business like the back of her hand.

Blacksmith: Either. I've only made males so far, just because all of my Blacksmiths have been inspired by a certain book I read with a (male) hero who was a down-to-earth, humble, kindhearted and wholesome blacksmith. However I'm seriously considering making my next one a woman, based on a character from a video game, a woman who is a talented and dedicated blacksmith.

Physician: Male. I imagine him as a man who is humble and wise, very dedicated to his work, a very selfless person, someone who deeply cares about others. I want to make a female physician, but so far have not found a character to inspire me.

Wizard: Male. Cause warlocks are cool, and the game world already appears to have a a large population of witches. That said, has anyone else noticed that female wizards (witches) get mentioned quite a lot, but males are almost never spoken of? That sucks. Also, there's a LOT of ingame dialogue about magic being majorly persecuted (because for some reason a lot of these witches are very evil), but I wonder why nobody ever bothers the Wizard Hero? Obviously the Monarch knows about them since they're involved in a few quests together, but doesn't really appear to be bothered by their "nature".

/fin. Sorry for long, wordy post. Couldn't help myself.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:26 AM
Default My Choices
Well now! Let's get down to it!

Monarch: Generally Female considering my own gender.

Knight: Almost always male. The Queen's got to have her Champion eh?

Spy: A mix of both. I like to have my female spies a bit promiscuous. The Seductive Legendary Trait is good for this.

Wizard: Halfsies, but the male spellcasting voice sounds better in the long run, while the females tend to look more mystical.

Doctor: 100% male. I've only had one female doctor...she wound up dying in the pit.

Blacksmith: Both, in actuallity I think I've played with either gender every other game.

Merchant: Mostly female, it just became a habit.

Bard: Female-much better singing voice and less likely to offend the visiting nobility.

Jacobian Priest: Almost always male...something about a female in that ridiculous hat is just...well...

Peteran Monk: Nearly always female. Although traditionally a Brotherhood is led by men, for some reason I just got into the habit of using a girl. No particular reason.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:33 AM
@LeCarrera: Our ideas on who should play what character and why sound mostly similar, with the only exceptions for me being, I don't mind either gender as the wizard, and the Doctor I tend to play female...think I've only had the one male doctor. The rest I'm with you, which is a little weird for me, I've never bothered too much with male characters in any other game....except for the Belf's in wow, I know most people don't like them, but I do.
The only other time I make male characters is as boyfriends in the normal sims games for my female characters, don't know if it's because I prefer playing around with clothing for females. TSM however I much prefer playing with the males to the females which surprised me.
I have a handful of female sims I made that I really like but Sim me is the only one who consistently gets added to a kingdom.
I have tried to even it out recently when I noticed I normally play guy heavy, but it doesn't feel right having a female in some of the roles.
I have a fave guy for monarch, a fave guy for spy, and 2 fave guys for the knight. Now I try to swap the roles about a bit more, just to see some new animations on them for screen caps. I liked my usual monarch as the knight, but not so much as the blacksmith, he suited the Jacoban Priest too, (but unlike yours who sounds very committed to his faith, mine fathered all the children in that kingdom, mainly with the Queen and the doctor =D)
and one of the knights suited being a bard. The only Queen I really liked was when I turned my male monarch into a female just to see what he'd look like. She looked great and suited being Queen. I've never made Sim me Queen before, I might do that soon when I start a new kingdom.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 8:50 PM
For some reason I tend to model my kingdoms after England during that time period, so most of my heroes are usually male. Though at the same time I try to balance it all out as well.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 12:32 AM
I didn't used to make particularly male or female heroes but there's some characters I liked so much that my physician and blacksmith are always female and my knight, priests and bard always male. My current wizard is male in CAS but my backstory for him is he can shapeshift, gendershift and make clones of himself (the bard is his clone-son). I played a kingdom with everyone as clones of the wizard once -- I got bored from the lack of variety.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:42 PM
I like female sims better in general, but it definitely makes more sense for the majority of heroes to be male, the setting being medieval and all. So usually all my heroes are male, except for the wizard, cause witches are cool, and currently the spy (in disguise as a man, though... it's not like she would have been taken seriously back then), the merchant (because I wanted Aliena from The Pillars of the Earth in my game... and she met a redhead called Jack on her first day!) and the physician, because I just wanted to play a woman.

http://llamafont.com/ Say it in Llama! Now we only need a Freezer Bunny way to express ourselves.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by novaminsulfon
...the merchant (because I wanted Aliena from The Pillars of the Earth in my game... and she met a redhead called Jack on her first day!)

I gotta go find that book and read it again, I haven't read it in about twenty years or so. But I remember Aliena and Jack!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 12:42 AM
Monarch: Either, though they were almost entirely female at the start.

Knight: Knights bore me...so Since I've only played two..both!

Spy: Both

Wizard: Female..not sure why...I just prefer it

Doctor: Also female..often best friends with the Wizard

Blacksmith: Male. Just seems normal

Merchant: Both

Bard: Female

Jacobian Priest: Male

Peteran Dude: Both

...sooo mostly female.. (:

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 8:39 AM
I play almost exclusively female characters. It just feels more natural to me, being female myself. And historical accuracy be damned. I have two drop-dead gorgeous male characters that I trot out occasionally when I get tired of so much estrogen, one being a bard and one being either a knight or a Peteran priest (although I can put them into any role) and a few other male characters I have saved to which I'm not terribly attached, but the CAS engine enables creation of such beautiful characters, especially female characters without makeup and with such fine skin and delicate features, that I just love playing them (and wishing I had such pretty features!).
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:04 AM
Unless I'm trying to recreate some specific character, this is how I play:

Monarch: both 50-50
Knight: always male
Spy: both 50-50
Wizard: usually male
Doctor: always female
Blacksmith: always male
Merchant: usually female
Bard: always male
Jacoban Priest: usually male
Peteran Priest: always male

And I don't really know why, this is just how I like it.
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:50 PM
All of my hero's are male except for the wizard and the physician. sometimes I'll alternate between me and women for the knight job,
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 3:19 AM
Depends on the Kingdom I'm playing. I usually based them off movies or books.

On my 'Princess Diaries' kingdom, the the princess is the Monarch (duh), her husband is the Wizard (in the book he is a successful scientist/engineer). Then I fill in the characters from the book to fit the Medieval role. Boris the violinist became The Bard, Lily the Feminist becomes the Knight, Lana the sneaky girl becomes the Spy etc.

On my Sword of Truth kingdom, Richard Rahl is the Monarch, Zeddicus Zol Zorrander is the Wizard, Kahlan is the Priestess etc.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 7:18 PM
Monarch: Always female..she's my "me" Sim and I can't picture myself as anything but the ruler

Knight: Almost always male. I've tried being a knight as a female hero but it just doesn't work for me.

Spy: Almost always female, like stated up thread I like to make my female spy seductive and promiscuous. It just doesn't feel right to me when I play a male role.

Merchant: About 50/50

Blacksmith: Usually Male and uncouth

Doctor: Always male..well the one time I made a female doctor it was back when I first started playing and didn't know any better about the lack of birth control when WooHooing and I played the Love Doctor quest, lol. That didn't end well for my Doc.

Wizard: About 50/50

Priests: I started out playing them both as males but now the Jacoban priest is always a female and the Peteran one is usually female, but sometimes I play as a male.

Bard: Always male now. I have played as a female and I love her voice but I think it's more fun playing the bard as a promiscuous male, there's a fair few seductive roles for bards in the quests.

Of course I know I can always install mods to turn off the pregnancy. I installed some mods after the first month of playing but somehow the game got corrupted (not from the mods, it was to do with my computer) and I had to uninstall and do a clean install and I started playing again without any mods mainly because I'm just too lazy to put them back in, lol.
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 12:08 AM
Back when I still played it:
Monarch: Usually female, but I made one male once... or twice, I can't remember. Almost always based of my two main characters in a novel I'm (maybe) writing. Although, I did base a couple queens off of the villain, and the girl who actually does become queen, and one of the kings off of the guy who becomes king at the end of the book.

Knight: Fifty/Fifty. Two of my characters end up being in a knight-like order by the end of the series, and one is female, the other is male.

Spy: Female. I've never really thought that a male sim would fit the post quite right. Also, the female 'knight' is practically a spy, so...

Merchant: Fifty/Fifty. None of my characters were ever merchants, so I never really cared.

Blacksmith: Fifty/Fifty. Never cared, doesn't fit any of my charies.

Doctor: Usually female, but I did make a male one, once. I've always like the idea of female healers better, anyways.

Wizard: Female. One of my characters - before she died - was a mage, so, obviously, my tastes reflect my characters.

Priests: Female if peteran, Male if jacoban. I've just always like the meek, loving female peteran, and the fear-inducing, hypocritical male jacoban, but that's just me.

Bard: Female. I like female bards best, anyways, but - duh - one of my characters is a bard, so...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 2:12 AM
Monarch: Female (I kinda like the dark sexy evil queen archetype)

Knight: Male (me playing to many RPGs I suppose)

Spy: Female ( like to think she uses her wily-wily ways to get what she wants)

Jacoban priest: Male (like to think he an old coot who is underhanded and wants only power)

Peteran priest: Female (like to think that she's also an old woman who act overly motherly )

Bard: meh ( I really don't use them...)

Merchant: Male (I always picture them as a fat guy)

Blacksmith: both (I see them as either a simi old man or an buff tomboy)

Physician: Female (the Innocent red-head :lovestruc)

Wizard: Female (I always see them as dark witch who just wants to be loved)
Scholar
#16 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:14 AM Last edited by Lord St.Croix : 25th Feb 2014 at 6:45 PM.
Monarch: I'd say about 50/50. My kings are usually made to be the tough but fair kind, a warrior king. My queens are usually the fair and strong type, the archetypal good queen. I usually design my queens or people I intend to make queens as beautiful and fair blondes.

Knight: Almost always male. The knights are usually, in my head-canon, related to the King/Queen distantly. Their personality is the stereotypical Knight; chivalrous, strong, and honor-bound. I design them as muscular, handsome, with wavy blonde hair, either short or long.

Wizard: always female, just because I like them better. I always imagine my sorceresses as having otherworldly heritage, being half or particularly elf, so they have the whitest skintone, alone with outlandish hair and eye colors. Their personality is always friendly and approachable, but with a sense of vanity.

Spy: Male or female, but usually male to balance out the genders. The spies usually have a sly, silver-tongued personality. I usually design the male ones with short, red hair.

Merchant: male or female. They're always the shrewd, business type, looking for a new way to make money. In either case, they are always dark-haired and green eyes, and wearing fine clothes, always green.

Priests: male or female, they the two priests are always opposite genders. The Peteran priest is usually made to be humble, a maternal or paternal figure who only wants to bring the faith around. The Jacoban priest is more ambitious, and wants to use their position for power, and I always imagine them as coming from a noble family. The male Peteran priests are always old men, the female ones are middle-aged women wearing the white hair veil and always have brown hair. The Jacoban priests, in either case, are always dark-haired with a tannish skintone. In both religions, they always wear fully white clothes to empathize their holiness

Bard: always female. I imagine them as being half-Gypsy. They're always brown-skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a bright red headscarf, and a purple and red dress. They are the light-hearted romantic types.

Blacksmith: always male. A muscular, rough guy, who's not afraid to get down and dirty. Usually young, having recently come to the town to work

Physician: Almost always female, because I always think of motherly care. Like the Bard, she is of a mixed heritage, her mother being from a far-off land across the sea. I make her dark-skinned with grey eyes, and always wearing blue clothes. The one male one I made was a redhead
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th May 2012 at 9:55 AM Last edited by Cho de Gier : 28th Jun 2012 at 10:53 AM.
I make most of my Heros based on characters from stories or other games that I like. I try to get "out" of making every single one of my characters male.
But so far I've not really succeeded and all my kingdoms end up being sausage fests.
I'm going to make a valiant attempt to have an all-female kingdom at some point. Argh.

Monarch: Male. I like the sound of a deep voice for this character, who's also kind of like a hero out of a fairytale.
Though often he's also bit of a darker character of ambiguous morality, who does good for his kingdom but has no qualms about doing some not so nice stuff. Don't get me wrong, I really do want to make a female monarch, but it just doesn't feel right having a woman who is supposed to be a badass fighter running around in a big, heavy dress. I have this image of a woman like Boudica who I want for a Queen, but after hours of trying I just couldn't make it happen.
EA didn't give us any good, proper "warrior" looks for female monarch...

Knight: Male. Cause I like him to be kind of like a stereotypical lovable, wholesome, noble "knight in shining armor".
But female's will do my knicht now is female.

Spy: Either. But, I still make mine male, because my image of the Spy character I like to play is inspired by a combination of Assassin's Creed and a Dark Brotherhood assassin (from the Elder Scrolls games). He is totally loyal to the Monarch, but I think of him as a bit of a selfish person, rather a scoundrel and an anti-hero.

Jacoban/Peteran priests: Both male. The Peteran priest I fancy to be a humble, kindhearted little man who's totally dedicated his faith and spreading joy, love and happiness.
The Jacoban priest is a strong willed, intelligent and calculating man who is fiercely dedicated to the Jacoban church,
believes in serving the Watcher and leading others down the "true" path.

Bard: Either. I had a great deal of fun in one play through with an elven female bard, and she sings beautifully.
However, most of the time my Bard ends up being male... I imagine the bard as a loveable, carefree rogue type of character, which I like as a man.
Plus, I absolutely adore a male bard's singing voice. <3

Merchant: Female. This is the one absolute exception to my preference for males. Not sure why, for some reason the Merchant is just the one character that I like best as a female; I've never had a male merchant simply because it didn't seem right, plus there is no clothing for a male merchant that I feel fits the character.
I envision the merchant as a very intelligent, cunning woman who knows business like the back of her hand.

Blacksmith: Either. I've only made males so far, just because all of my Blacksmiths have been inspired by a game I played with a (male) hero who was a down-to-earth, humble, kindhearted and wholesome blacksmith. However I'm seriously considering making my next one a woman, based on a character from a video game, a woman who is a talented and dedicated blacksmith.

Physician: Female. I imagine her as a woman who is humble and wise, very dedicated to his work, a very selfless person, someone who deeply cares about others. I want to make a male physician, but so far have not found a male character to inspire me.

Wizard: Male. Cause warlocks are cool, and the game world already appears to have a a large population of witches.
That said, has anyone else noticed that female wizards (witches) get mentioned quite a lot, but males are almost never spoken of?
That sucks. Also, there's a LOT of ingame dialogue about magic being majorly persecuted (because for some reason a lot of these witches are very evil),
but I wonder why nobody ever bothers the Wizard Hero? Obviously the Monarch knows about them since they're involved in a few quests together,
but doesn't really appear to be bothered by their "nature".
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th May 2012 at 6:08 PM
I've done both genders in both professions before. I've done a kingdom with all female professions and a kingdom with all male professions. But, generally, this is my tendancy:
Monarch: Males are more fun generally, because they usually go along better with the storyline and are more free-spirits.
Knight: Generally male, but I've had several female knights just to try it. Having a guy knight just makes it more fun.
Spy: 50/50 really. Having a guy makes it like Assasins Creed, but a girl is really interesting, and it's fun for girls to kick butt.
Wizard: I favor women for this, but I also like men because they look like Dumbledore.
Doctor: Usually women.
Smith: Usually men.
Merchant: Usually women.
Bard: I lean towards women.
Jacoban: It could be either, but my best jacoban was a woman.
Peteran: It could be a really soft-hearted dude or a sing-to-the-birds kind of girl. It generally depends on the jacoban.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th May 2012 at 6:03 AM
Just got the game today and I am making all mine female, even though the men have better outfits ( like always) I still prefer playing the woman, I wish the Sims 3 Sims looked like TSM Sims. And especially wish their voices was more like theirs! Though later I probably will try the males out too!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:33 AM
I generally try to even out the genders in my kingdom but I tend to end up with more female characters most of the time. It's b/c I made specific characters that I thought best for when I played it.

Monarch- I was lucky and got the limited edition with the themed throne rooms, and I always picked the princess throne room b/c I thought it looked the best, so my monarch is always a female sim with red hair that I made to match the pink room, (a pretty princess xD)
Knight- I used to make a male knight, (who looks like Jacob from Twilight), b/c I want that good/kindhearted but goofy type of fellow, but I made Lightning from FF13 now
Spy- either gender to even out the genders from the other professions; often male now
Wizard- Always a female green elf that I got for the random selection when I first opened CAS. Wasn't what I was looking for but she's the perfect wizard xD
Physician- tend to be male; I don't get good traits for premade female physicians nor do they look good, and I don't have an image in mind of a good female physician to make, so I never made them. My favorite was a female sim who was both good and greedy xD
Blacksmith- Always male so far. I thought of a blacksmith as a thick and beefy guy who needs to b strong to wack the metals, so a guy (fat guy).
Merchant- either, but now I often play as a female character I made b/c I don't know how to decorate the house without making it too feminine.
Bard- used to play as a male, but now I made Katy Perry look-alike xD
Jacobin- never bothered with this profession except once, and it was a guy
Peteran- never botherd with this profession either, though I made a woman sim
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:45 AM
I use some of each, it depends on the hero type as to which works better for me. For workers like Blacksmith and Wizard and such I have found that females word better and complain less. I got real tired of my male blacksmith and such quitting a task because they only had 1/4 food in their gut and complaining all the time about being hungry, I do not seem to get that with the females for some odd reason. I like male monarchs best because I like to spread the royal seed around the kingdom and it is easier that way.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 3:15 PM
My heroes are modeled after my own original characters, which, incidentally, became more thoroughly fleshed out due to Sims Medieval. Go figure.

So, gender isn't really an issue for me, as I get a little too involved with character stories, and will make any gender work by analyzing the circumstances and giving explanations.

It's pretty much whatever gender I feel like at the end of the day.

Monarch: Male. He's good, chivalrous, and an overall nice guy (for a nobleman), but his one flaw is his hubris. He's determined and convinced he can and will change the world for the better, and that no one but him can do it. His will to do it intensified after his marriage and three children were born.

Spy: Female. I wanted to think long and hard on genders for my characters, and level out both logical and realistic-to-setting consequences. My spy is agile, adept, and menacing. She's the best for finding things, whether it's Ser Teddylot or news on territory rebellion. She's also real good friends with the physician, due to their similar personalities, and they help each other out with foraging. She's bloodthirsty, though, which has been the cause of many failed missions.

Physician: Female. She's tough, the best of the best, and is determined as hell. Nobody is going to get in her way when she's set on something. She's constantly working, researching, and doing her best at what she does and loves it. She's got a weak constitution, however, which is a condition that ran through her family and got her hooked on finding a cure and becoming a doctor. Her only issue is the King and some of the other heroes. Sometimes the laws aren't always in her favor, so she takes advantage of her friendship with the king and is probably the only one who gets to yell and reprimand him (besides the advisor).

Merchant: Male. I was originally going to make him female, as there was a definite allure she could bring to nearly any customer, as she'd of course know her stuff, but I decided to make him male. Not saying people are completely abhorred to the idea of a male merchant and won't buy anything from him, but the idea of him being able to work around the gender kinks (and not saying it's completely easy for female merchants, hell no) and still being that greedy jerk everyone knows and loves is appealing. Underneath his obnoxious exterior, he's fiercely loyal and actually a good guy.

Bard: Male. I love my male bard too much to ever think of making another of the opposite gender. He's so funny and I love playing him. He's thoughtful, inquisitive, and sees the beauty in everything. His fatal flaw is being a drunkard, though, and while he's goofy, fun, and has traveled everywhere, he's got his own problems, and his own negative, not-so-great features. One thing, however, that still amuses me, is the fact he went ahead and married the Rat King, since why the hell not?

Wizard: Male. Best friend of the king. He's a bit uptight, however, and feels very entitled. Although he is a good man, and morals constantly questioned due to his magic and some of his actions, underneath it all he is very manipulative. Most of that comes later in life, and at the beginning he is just a regular court warlock, having gotten the basics down and always working for more.

Blacksmith: Female. She's a tough, no-nonsense kind of woman, who's a near workaholic and obsessed with perfection in her work. She's constantly eating and is definitely a glutton, and despite the fact she's extremely well-toned muscle wise, her work and fast metabolism dictate her body needs to have barely any fat, so she's constantly going to the physician or wizard for potions to keep her body healthy. Despite her toughness, she's pleasant to be around and is just very direct and straight-forward. She's not mean unless you provoke it or act stupid.

Peteren Priest: Male. Underweight, deathly thin, pale from lack of sunlight and extremely humble, kind-hearted, and fiercely passionate. He hates leaving the church and being surrounded by crowds, but within the confines he is soft-spoken and strong, and is the best to go to when you're feeling down. He was born crippled and weak, and discovered his place with the Watcher as a Peteran from a young age, becoming enlightened, looking past his disabilities and realizing that he's got a duty to teach people that, even if you don't believe in the Watcher, believe in yourself and be a good person.

Jacoban Priest: a once rich merchant turned poor, he became a priest after a startling revelation years back, when he was near dying and the Jacobans took him in. He became both enraptured with the Watcher and the delicious opportunity. Over time, he mellowed out on his desire for fortune, and came to a realization that it was his duty to make everyone realize they must absolve and pledge their faith. He is intelligent, clever, and wise, and while he accepts and understands other beliefs, he is convinced that everyone will realize they need to convert in the end. The power he gets from it isn't too bad, either. (in the end, he's not a bad person, just helping out in the only way he knows).

Knight: Male. Distant cousin of the king, a bit scatter-brained and lacking of common sense, but he's overall a sweet, fun, and good person. He tries his best, and enjoys sword-fighting a lot. He was appointed as Captain of the Guard and Knight after bugging the King enough, and it's not like there was anyone better. Sometimes he tries a little too hard, exaggerates too much, and takes too many breaks, but he gets the job done. He's good friends with the Peteran Priest, having helped him convert most of the kingdom at the beginning.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:29 AM
Female for all and if I could have more than hero per profession at the same time I would have men to. I would like that very much and the outfits and hair for women are better in the game apart from the spy gear.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Female for all and if I could have more than hero per profession at the same time I would have men to. I would like that very much and the outfits and hair for women are better in the game apart from the spy gear.

====
There is a way you can have multiple heroes, as you wished for in your remark. Running Grim's Core, use "set profission" on a spouse (if you want them to hang around) or a lover and use "make hero selectable" if you wish to play them- I have been experimenting with multiple heroes like this with good results. If you have multiple active heroes they will both get obligations and get hammered if they do not do them. Only drawback I have noticed is that the game will try to rabbit hole your extra sim at times - just watch for an icon that looks like a cube and if hovered says something like "remove role sim" - if you get that just click it off and give the sim something else to do, that usually works.

I hope this helps you with fulfillment of your wish, have fun.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:53 PM
Monarch: Male.
Knight: Female, I don't know why, but I like "Dame..."
Spy: Female.
Physician: Male.
Blacksmith: Male.
Merchant: Male.
Wizard: Female.
Bard: Male.
Jacoban/Peteran: Male.
Page 1 of 3