Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Delphy's Download Organiser - v1.2.6365 updated 6th June 2017

by Tashiketh Posted 11th Apr 2007 at 3:54 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2020 at 4:57 PM by Tashiketh : Updated bbcode for headers

1661 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1565 Feedback Posts, 95 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 67
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:54 PM
OMFG! *squees eagerly than passes out!* *ROFLMAO!*

Something that tells if you're missing meshes or textures . . . I've needed this forever!

Thank you so much!

*prostrates humbly at your feet . . . *

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
#27 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:00 PM
Wow this is so amazing!!! I gave it a go and wow impressive. I have always wanted somethinglike this and now I finally have it! Thank you sooooo much!

yes I am a bit excitable lol
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:01 PM
I have been waiting for something like this! Now I can get rid of unwanted downloads so much easier. ^__^ I would be surprised if this isn't featured.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. =D
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:06 PM
Will you marry me? ^^ Oh, and yes...THANK YOU ! :D

Some flowers bloom only in the imagination.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:09 PM
I love you.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#31 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:12 PM
thank you sweets!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:14 PM
Its great... no one can stop me now. Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning and now its so easy. So far 22% done prossessing- I just found out I only have 8183 downloads- so after these are sorted- more Thank you- this is so awsome- (runs off singing the cleaning song)
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:18 PM
Does anybody know if this will work with Windows Vista??? I would love to have it.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:20 PM Last edited by phantomgremlock : 11th Apr 2007 at 5:26 PM.
Hi Delphy,

I just started running for the first time and I keep getting this pop-up. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong/ I'm guessing it has to do with the folders? Is this normal? I already know I'm not normal LOL!!!

-thanks again ^^

Say "Keep your neighborhood User Friendly ^^
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:22 PM
i am your slave from this moment on and till the end of time.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:23 PM
Delphy, I'v enoticed that it is more often than not deleting packages only after the selected one. As in, if I selected Package A and told it to delete it, it deletes Package B, and usually leaves Package A intact.

Bug or Feature?

NEW! LESS SUCKS SIGNATURE!

COLOR TAGS ACTUALLY REMOVED!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:25 PM
Thank you soooo much!!! You ROCK!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:26 PM
Thank you so much for this program, Delphy Going to help a lot :D

**No Requests**
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:29 PM
This is great!! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:30 PM
It makes my lunch! I have needed that. (Now if only it provided thumbnails! I suppose that's what Clean Installer is for, but it takes so long...)

Best part - orphan detection. Yay!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:30 PM
Okay, I'm still verrry much in the learning process, but does this work with S2PCI? I've just installed that so that my downloading works better, but this sounds like a great way to organize things....especially after reading the comments. Anyway, thanks Delphi, sorry for being such a dunce!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:31 PM
Ooh. Wicked, thanks. I'm sure, like everyone, I've been needing this for a while to get rid of dud packages.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:33 PM
Mark Harmon - gosh I thought he was just an actor...

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:41 PM
:lovestruc
Orphan scanning? Finally! YAYY thank you tons

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#45 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:46 PM
TheSims2Freak, phantomgremlock,

Thanks for the reports - I've identified the bugs and squashed them - new version will be up in a few seconds.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:45 PM
has anyone told you that you are god delphy? - if not, you are god! lol thankyou

sorry not about much anymore
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:46 PM
Would it be wrong if I claimed to love you for this?

Thank you SO much! You just gave me back valuable years that get shaved off my life everytime I try and organize that downloads folder!
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:48 PM
Question?
WOW....Yes, I'm a download freek! LOL

QUESTION? After it finds a orphan file or hack...Does it automatically delete these files...or do we decide what we delete/keep?? I love some of my hacks and don't want to loose them!

Peace!
LittleRed

Lupus - Help Find a Cure
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:49 PM
Can I ask in my ignorance, does this mean I don't need the Clean Installer anymore or do they both work together?
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for this. I'm looking forward to trying it, but I can't seem to download it. I keep getting the following error message:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php on line 267

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php:267) in /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php on line 353
Page 2 of 67